Loose You're Acsent

I picked up the technique from Push that, if the post makes my eyes bleed just trying to read it, I just skip over it. It’s like hitting the ignore button, only manual, because sometimes they post in the beginners forum with absolutely retarded advice that needs to be ridiculed in the harshest possible language.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
And while I’m at it, why don’t I go ahead and include the idiots that don’t know when to use “I” or “me” in their sentence, so they default to always saying “I” (e.g. “She gave the HIV to my friend and I”. Double Fail!)[/quote]

I gotta admit, this one bothers me, but only because the people that do this are usually trying to be proper and sound smarter. On the other hand, I have no problem hearing someone use “me” instead of “I”. (Jeff and me are going to the store.)

They’re both wrong, but the improper “I” bothers me much more.

But ze english iz not me first language. I have ze accent! I am le french! I make mistakes when I am le tired . Can I take a nap?

I skip over crappy posts too… Also if it is too long and the topic isn’t very interesting.

Damn OP you deceived me, and I thought it was a thread about actually trying to lose some shitty accent when talking :c.

Nyral, I love you man it’s like hearing one of my friend trying to make fun of me.

[quote]Nyral wrote:
But ze english iz not me first language. I have ze accent! I am le french! I make mistakes when I am le tired . Can I take a nap?[/quote]

My first language is das German. I mache mistakes too, especially while invading countries.

Try to steer das Panzer and type on der Tastatur!

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Know no, now - 3 different words with different meanings
[/quote]

But they don’t all sound the same!

[quote]Nyral wrote:
But ze english iz not me first language. I have ze accent! I am le french! I make mistakes when I am le tired . Can I take a nap?[/quote]

Maybe you should try le Franglais, no?

There
Their
They’re

Why do people mix those up?

[quote]Boffin wrote:
There
Their
They’re

Why do people mix those up?[/quote]

Because of a few reasons. Here are my three faves:

a.) they’re dumb.

b.) they’re lazy.

c.) they just don’t care.

Those three reasons can be universally applied when trying to rationalize any kind of simple mistake that is repeated over, and over, and over, and over. But, as pointed out, this is teh enternet and, although I try to type like I read books that don’t have pictures, we’re not graded and it really has no bearing on my life professionally.

That being said, you can always just choose to not read posts (as stated previously) or accept that fact that no matter how much bitching about it you do you’ll probably convince only one person that it really isn’t respectable to communicate like a fingerless retard. And for every one retard you get to smarten up, you’ll alienate, irritate, and annoy 100 others who will mistype posts out of spite. So it’s a lose/lose really.

I’ll point out misspelling when it serves a purpose and only from individuals who aren’t only dumb but ignorant to boot. So, I’m going to go look up pictures of Brianna Love to post in the ass worship thread and enjoy my life.

I didn’t read any of the thread, I don’t have an acent, or an accent. I’m from Upstate NY, where we speak with no accents.

V

Edit: P.S. I know this because when I watch TV, people don’t sound like they have an accent unless they are supposed to. Someone from say boston, or the south, will hear an accent with anyone except from thier specific location. I however only hear an accent when someone is from a specific location, like south or boston, or NY City, or any other homo place which feels the need to separate themselves and think they are cool by making thier words sound funny. Dicks.

[quote]Boffin wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Know no, now - 3 different words with different meanings

But they don’t all sound the same![/quote]

I know but in the past 2 days I have seen all of them used incorrectly on here.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I didn’t read any of the thread, I don’t have an acent, or an accent. I’m from Upstate NY, where we speak with no accents.

V

Edit: P.S. I know this because when I watch TV, people don’t sound like they have an accent unless they are supposed to. Someone from say boston, or the south, will hear an accent with anyone except from thier specific location. I however only hear an accent when someone is from a specific location, like south or boston, or NY City, or any other homo place which feels the need to separate themselves and think they are cool by making thier words sound funny. Dicks.

[/quote]

My mother in law is from Auburn, and has a horrible accent, while my husband from Binghamton is accent-free.

Also, accept/except bothers me.

I will do more well in my grammer if you change your avatar. That is the ugliest big cat i’ve ever seen. It looks like a pug fucked a tiger. I’m serial.

[quote]orion wrote:
My first language is das German. I mache mistakes too, especially while invading countries.

Try to steer das Panzer and type on der Tastatur![/quote]

Nicely done sir. Nicely done.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Someone from say boston feels the need to separate themselves and think they are cool by making thier words sound funny. Dicks.

[/quote]

Shut you’re whore mouth… :wink:

I typo and put the wrong word all teh time, I’m in no position to get on someone’s ass for loosing there fat.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
I will do more well in my grammer if you change your avatar. That is the ugliest big cat i’ve ever seen. It looks like a pug fucked a tiger. I’m serial. [/quote]

It’s a retarded albino tiger (seriously). Very rare. I wish I had one. You don’t like? And I have a pug by the way. She’s very cute. Not ugly. Gets me all the bitches. Don’t be jealous.

/poop

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
bond james bond wrote:
I will do more well in my grammer if you change your avatar. That is the ugliest big cat i’ve ever seen. It looks like a pug fucked a tiger. I’m serial.

It’s a retarded albino tiger (seriously). Very rare. I wish I had one. You don’t like? And I have a pug by the way. She’s very cute. Not ugly. Gets me all the bitches. Don’t be jealous.

[/quote]

OK…now I feel like a jerk. Sorry bud.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Someone from say boston feels the need to separate themselves and think they are cool by making thier words sound funny. Dicks.

Shut you’re whore mouth… :wink:

I typo and put the wrong word all teh time, I’m in no position to get on someone’s ass for loosing there fat.[/quote]

Go get in your “Caa” and drive off a cliff, or into Tom Bradys ass.

Haha reminds me of the time I spent with a family from middletown, which is downstate and of course is heavily effected by the city. She was talking about the radiator in her car and said it like RAD iate, like the word Rad, that surfurs use, and then iate at the end. We got to discussing accents and I convinced her she indeed was not pronouncing the word correctly. I said, what does a radiator do? and she said Radiates heat. I said is the root word, RAD iate, or radiate (with proper punctuation) she then saw how silly her pronunciation of the word was. I told her that her RAD iator, might be a gnarly surfboard, but not a component to cool her caa.

V