KFC/Scarred Little Girl Incident-Hoax

This is one of those things that no matter what the ultimate result, still makes you lose a little faith in humanity.

Thanks for ruining my day.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Just read the hoax part - I’m not sure which is worse, the girl getting mauled or her family (allegedly) trying to get rich from it.

Jesus, losing faith in humanity is about right.

I don’t know which I find harder to believe. That someone would ask a little girl to leave because of her scars or that her family would make the whole thing up. Either way someone is a shitty human being.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
I don’t know which I find harder to believe. That someone would ask a little girl to leave because of her scars or that her family would make the whole thing up. Either way someone is a shitty human being. [/quote]

I find it way easier to believe the family would make the whole thing up, but either way it’s deplorable.

I’m surprised you guys are surprised.

You have more faith in the typical individual than I do.

i’m surprised beans is surprised you guys are surprised?

am i doing it right?

It’s Holy Mac!!!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i’m surprised beans is surprised you guys are surprised?

am i doing it right?[/quote]

You forgot to mention MMF, so no…

Someone show Holymac the Predator Program thread.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Someone show Holymac the Predator Program thread.[/quote]

what’s up

[quote]csulli wrote:
Someone show Holymac the Predator Program thread.[/quote]

what’s up[/quote]

eating 6lbs of raw beef once every 3 days

wtf has been going on over here

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
I don’t know which I find harder to believe. That someone would ask a little girl to leave because of her scars or that her family would make the whole thing up. Either way someone is a shitty human being. [/quote]

I find it way easier to believe the family would make the whole thing up, but either way it’s deplorable. [/quote]

Yeah, Harder or Easier wouldn’t really be the right way to describe that. I should have said, I am not sure which I would rather believe. KFC said that they would still donate $30000 to the girls medical bills. All her fundraising/support pages have been taken down though because of the negative backlash against the little girl which is also deplorable in its own right.

wtf has been going on over here[/quote]

Well I had a guy call me a baby killer in PWI earlier this week, so pretty much same ol same ol…

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

I find it way easier to believe the family would make the whole thing up, but either way it’s deplorable. [/quote]

Yeah, Harder or Easier wouldn’t really be the right way to describe that. I should have said, I am not sure which I would rather believe. KFC said that they would still donate $30000 to the girls medical bills. All her fundraising/support pages have been taken down though because of the negative backlash against the little girl which is also deplorable in its own right. [/quote]

Ya, the whole situation sucks.

This gets you riled up?

Here’s one that’s MUCH WORSE =D

But, ya, don’t be quick to believe what you read online.

[quote]magick wrote:
This gets you riled up?

But, ya, don’t be quick to believe what you read online.[/quote]

What a mess.

SO in the end KFC is doing the right thing? The global office or this local franchise?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:
This gets you riled up?

But, ya, don’t be quick to believe what you read online.[/quote]

What a mess.[/quote]

Indeed. Everything that I hate about the internet encapsulated into one incident.