July '14 Photo/Video Check-In

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
The lack of FullHouse physiques indicates a surprising turn for the better

Some seriously impressive physiques in here. The over 30 crowd is showing the youngns what’s up ;)[/quote]

ZING…[/quote]

REPRESENT

This is from June, I went from about 235 down to 183 in about 10 months. I used to be “full house”! LOL

Primed my self for gaining some quality muscle.

This is from this morning. Weight is up to 192 AND I dropped another notch on my belt this week.

That’s not bad work AC!

[quote]csulli wrote:
That’s not bad work AC![/quote]

Thanks! I got a wild hair up my ass to get “fit by 40” LOL. So I decided to try bodybuilding. Never did it before, I always just lifted heavy shit to get strong. Now I’m learning about nutrition, carb cycling, CPWO, IF, and all that happy horseshit. It’s a pretty cool challenge AND I’m not tearing my joints up all the time.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
This is from this morning. Weight is up to 192 AND I dropped another notch on my belt this week.[/quote]

ABS!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

This is from this morning. Weight is up to 192 AND I dropped another notch on my belt this week.[/quote]

ABS![/quote]

Working with you know who is paying off!

No where near as strong as some of the others in here but 2 big prs for me this month.

Finally hit a 300 bench

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

ABS![/quote]

Working with you know who is paying off![/quote]

Satan?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

ABS![/quote]

Working with you know who is paying off![/quote]

Satan?[/quote]

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
No where near as strong as some of the others in here but 2 big prs for me this month.

Finally hit a 300 bench

Two very nice looking lifts there, nice one. 315 by December?

[quote]MaazerSmiit wrote:

Finally hit a 300 bench

455 x 1 - YouTube [/quote]

Two very nice looking lifts there, nice one. 315 by December?[/quote]

Thanks man. That is the plan. I was able to increase my bench by 15 lbs in the past 2 and a half months so I think it is doable.

Finally hit a 300 bench

Dang solid squat there dude.

Many thanks to all for the positive comments! I’ve learned so much from this community over the past few years; my current physique/level of fitness owes in no small part to what I’ve picked up on these boards.

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:
Many thanks to all for the positive comments! I’ve learned so much from this community over the past few years; my current physique/level of fitness owes in no small part to what I’ve picked up on these boards.[/quote]

mate I think I speak for all of us when I say we’d all love to hear more about your diet and training.

A physique like that is impressive, to do it at your age (begging your pardon) is phenomenal, and to do it without any chemical assistance is just mind blowing!

So if you have the time please start a thread where we can pick your brains.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:
Many thanks to all for the positive comments! I’ve learned so much from this community over the past few years; my current physique/level of fitness owes in no small part to what I’ve picked up on these boards.[/quote]

mate I think I speak for all of us when I say we’d all love to hear more about your diet and training.

A physique like that is impressive, to do it at your age (begging your pardon) is phenomenal, and to do it without any chemical assistance is just mind blowing!

So if you have the time please start a thread where we can pick your brains.[/quote]

X2

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:

So if you have the time please start a thread where we can pick your brains.[/quote]

So you won’t have to feel awkward making a thread about yourself…