July '14 Photo/Video Check-In

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
This is an idea to improve the forum community, but this thread absolutely does not reflect any type of “official” T-Nation site membership requirement. It’s an idea that’s been percolating for a while, and I’m just some schmoe on the forum who figured I’d start a thread about it.

It’s a check-in, not a call-out. The idea is to improve the sense of community and remind us all that, no matter what we post about here and what initially brought us to the site, the one common trait that every forum member should have is a consistent drive to attack our training and see results, period.

I’m asking for all forum members to post a current snapshot of themselves. And let’s try not to get too distracted or off-topic with critiques of what gets posted. There should end up being more posts with images attached, than not.

If your goals are physique-based - you want to get bigger or get leaner or get bigger and leaner - toss up a current pic.

If your goals are performance-based - the powerlifter, the fighter, the Olympic lifter, etc. - you’re not excused. You’re invited to post a short video clip from a recent training session.

I’m just asking you to participate and play a role in improving the quality of the forum as a whole by reinforcing the idea that T-Nation members know how to do more than just rack up high post counts in the non-training-related sections of the site.

Concerned about staying anonymous? Sites like http://www.pixlr.com and http://www.fotoflexer.com are free Photoshop-like websites that make it ridiculously simple to edit/blur/obscure your face, identifying tattoos, birthmarks, background detail, or anything else that might threaten your anonymity.

So, no excuses.

Previous threads
August 2012:

December 2012:

February 2013:

April 2013:

June 2013:

August 2013:

February 2014:

[/quote]
Been 5 months bros.

Don’t forget to use lighting and angles to make yourself look leaner than you actually are.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Don’t forget to use lighting and angles to make yourself look leaner than you actually are.[/quote]

Anyone ever tell you you look the the kid from Terminator 2?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Don’t forget to use lighting and angles to make yourself look leaner than you actually are.[/quote]

Anyone ever tell you you look the the kid from Terminator 2?[/quote]
I can’t tell if you’re serious or if you just saw my log lol

[quote]csulli wrote:

Something like this?

How did that end up so big… ugh.

You both look fantastic.

Shame, I was gearing up for a check-in thread in August.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Anyone ever tell you you look the the kid from Terminator 2?[/quote]
I can’t tell if you’re serious or if you just saw my log lol[/quote]

HOLY SHIT…lol Hand to God I did not. I always thought that but, never said anything.

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
Shame, I was gearing up for a check-in thread in August.[/quote]

Eh, my real progress photo will be in the August thread.

…Damn it Push…

x

ahhhh, just what the Dr. ordered.

Still a work in progress…

The beard gives me strength.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
Still a work in progress…

The beard gives me strength.[/quote]
Hell yea, that’s what I’m talkin about!

Nice Alive