Is My Estradiol Ok?

Im 55 Year Old Male

Estrogen isn’t quite as understood as one would hope. If you’re experiencing Low or High Estrogen symptoms, then your Estrogen is probably not ‘okay’. If no symptoms, then you’re doing fine =)

THANKS, free tes and total are good?

Free T and Total T are fine in a clinical sense, but this gets subjective too…

If you’re feeling symptoms of Low T, then you would probably benefit from pursuing TRT. If you don’t have these symptoms, then id say you’re doing fine.

So do you have any symptoms of Low Test?

That would be too low, for me

IMO, assuming you are not taking any exogenous testosterone, I’d say your Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone are okay for a 55 year old male. That said, I’d monitor it yearly, to identify if the drop as you age becomes a concern. I would consider <400ng/dL an alert point for Total Testosterone, and <40pg/mL an alert point for Free Testosterone.

Also, self monitor low T symptoms.

1 Like

Got blood work cause I’m considering TRT. I train weights 3-4 per week cardio 3-4 per week

Noticed some hair loss and blood pressure slightly rising last year or so. nothing too bad. Most notable my strength is down more noticeable.

The weird one is low estrogen. Im around 16 body fat, lean but not ripped 5’11 178

on 15mg per day Test C. 105 per week. new labs went way up. Is my dosing off or is this expected. Feel Much stronger, cardio much better. Any thoughts?

just finished my 5 week

This should be expected, although you do have a pretty strong response at 105mg/wk compared to most.

I think if you’re feeling great, you should change nothing.

Your Estrogen levels are still a tad low (relative to test) but if all low E symptoms are gone - then ignore the numbers; this is all good news.

Update, been 5 months on 100 Test C per week 4 injection 25mg. Added HCG 250mg 3 times per week. Lastest blood work show estrogen going up. could it be HCG or was this just going to happen