Injection Frequency Based on my Blood Results?

Hello,

I am 28 years old & I have confirmed low T by blood tests over the past year.
Ive tried Clomid restart and also Triptrolein ( GnRH) which worked for around 3 weeks but now my levels are back down.

My LH used to always be below 4 but now its more closer to 6 I think this is due to the GnRH… Test levels are still low tho, Test levels rose on Clomid so I am secondary.

I have spoken to a TRT doc who will prescribe me TRT based on my results but the problem is I can get to him for another month due to working abroad.

I have everything I need to start TRT myself and I can’t take the low T symptoms anymore so I wish to start now, The DR will not be taking any more bloods he will be using my previous ones to prescribe so I think this will be ok.

I am looking for advice on injection frequency and E2 control frequency.

I have Pharma Test E 250mg/ml & Also Test prop 100mg/2ml
Aromasin 25mg
HCG 5000iu

My relevant bloods are as follows -

Hormones

Test - 12.3 ( 7.6 - 31.40)
Free Test - 0.24 (0.30 - 1.00)
E2 - 36.1 (0.00 - 191.99)
SHBG - 34.5 (16.00 - 55.00)
LH - 6.76 (1.70 - 8.60)
FSH - 3.06 (1.50 - 12.40)

Thyroid ( MY THYROID HAS BEEN 1.0 A COUPLE MONTHS AGO, BUT THIS MONTH IT IS HIGH, LAST MONTH IT WAS ONLY 1.70)

TSH - 2.27 (0.27 - 4.20) ( My TSH last month was 1.7?)
FREE THYROXINE - 14.50 (12.00 - 22.00)

lIPIDS

TOTAL CHOL - 4.5 (0.00 - 4.99)
HDL - 1.50 (0.90 - 1.50)
LDL - 2.69 (0.00 - 3.00)
Non HDL - 3 (0.00 - 3.89)

DIABETES

HBA1C - 32.32 (20.00 - 42.00)

RED BLOOD CELLS

HAEMOGLOBIN - 144 (130 - 170)
RED CELL COUNT - 4.56 (4.40 - 5.80)

Prolactin - 250 ( 86- 324)

Would 150mg Test E split twice weekly, 12.5mg Aromasin split twice a week & 250iu HCG twice a week be sufficient until I see him?

Or would I be better with 50mg Test prop 3x a week to get levels up faster until I see the DR and then switch to the compound he gives me?

Also in the past my TSH has always been between 1-1.7 when my test levels have been higher ( either on cycle or natural) but I do have Lugols Iodine to hand and also selenium that I can take if you think I need it due to the current TSH level?

Thank you for your help guys.

Have you had antibodies checked as well as T3 and T4 to rule out hashimotos? Are you under a doctors care for this?

I have not no, should I?
& No I’ve never seen a Dr about my thyroid…
Do you think my TSH something to be concerned about?

I have 2 years of TSH history and it ranges from 1.0 - 2.7. its been up and down over the years.

Im from the uk and we don’t have iodised salt here so its possible I’m deficient.

Edit / Update

Just read the thyroid sticky, I’m going to get a oral thermometer tomorrow but I do have a digital infrared thermometer you place infront of your forehead and when ever I’ve used that I have been higher than the ranges that imply hypothyroidism so I am unsure if that is the case.

A) Yeah, id see a doctor just to get a professionals opinion.
B) That thermometer is probably garbage. Get one meant to be very accurate like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Basal-Body-Thermometer-BBT-113Ai-iProvèn/dp/B01MFGHHK2/ref=sr_1_18_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1531261688&sr=8-18&keywords=ovulation+thermometer

I found this thermometer to be inaccurate, back to the glass thermometer.

Ok, Thanks will get one of those today.

Do youse have any advice on the injection frequency or ester I’m best using until I can see the DR?

You realize this will shut down your natural T production and interrupt the hypothalamus, pituitary, gonad axis right? It may end your fertility. Have you considered all of this? At 28 you may be able to restart it with other drugs but no guarantee.

Of course, I haven’t taken this decision lightly.

I have tried Clomid multiple times, I have tried GnRH ( Triptrolein)
Clomid raises my testosterone temporarily but it always returns to 12-14 on the lab range (7-31).

The past 6 months have been hell, I have been filled with anxiety and I have lost my drive for most things in life, not to mention the lack of libido.

What other methods do you know of to try to restart my HPTA?

Thanks

Beyond my knowledge sir. Sorry.

No problem, Thanks.

Btw I got the thermometer and my temp was 98F at 17:00… Would this be a indicator of low thyroid?

Was the pregnancy planning one that I linked? Start taking in the AM BEFORE you get out of bed and then again around 3pm after not having eaten or drinking anything for 10 mins. Do this for a few days an post results.

Yer not the exact one but identical, I got it from the pharmacy.

Ok will do that over the next few days,

Thanks Bud

1 Like