Inj. 4-AD

Bro’s, I remember brock writing in one of his articles how impressed he was w/ the conversion of 4-AD powder to the inj. compound. I can’t seem to find the article so if someone could post the link it would be appreciated.

BTW, any of you fellas have any personal experience with inj. 4-AD?

MK

cypionate ester is available till the 31st

Source: http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=171stras

MAG-10 and 4-AD-EC (Brock Strasser)
Q: Tim Patterson mentioned in his column that you’ve tried 4-AD-EC, one of the ingredients in the new legal MAG-10 product. So what does someone like you with more experience in, uh, “other stuff,” think about 4-AD-EC?

A: As Tim Patterson wrote in last week’s Behind the Scenes, 4-AD-EC is my favorite steroid on the planet, hands down. In fact, I’ve totally used up the small 20g sample of 4-AD-EC powder Tim sent me and I’ve been whining to him nonstop to send me a kilo of this stuff so I can have a personal lifetime supply. I’m sure he’s tired of hearing me bitch that I want more, but truthfully, this is a breakthrough product that’ll make every other prohormone on the market “second best” when it’s made available to the public.

I?ve been using 4-AD-EC in an “unconventional” manner as I processed the raw 4-AD-EC powder with my “aromatherapy” kits and was injecting anywhere from 50 to 100mg per day. The results were fucking amazing! Think “Testosterone suspension” with no estrogenic side effects!

The only way I can describe it is that it’s like trenbolone without the aggression, or Testosterone suspension without the bloat. Hands down, this is the best thing to hit the market ever! In fact, I’m so confident you’ll like 4-AD-EC that I’m going to make one heck of a bold-assed statement here, perhaps the brashest thing I’ve ever said or anyone has ever said here at T-mag: I think the 4-AD-EC in MAG-10 is going to make Testosterone propionate obsolete!

Remember, before you call me a flaming retard, try 4-AD-EC (like all Biotest products, it’ll have a 100% money back guarantee). As soon as I have access to more 4-AD-EC, I’ll have no reason to ever use any other steroid (legal or otherwise) ever again. I was up to 221 pounds using this stuff with a 425-pound flat bench.

Thanks PAP

MK