How Come We Never See Huge Zercher Lifts?

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
So…

1. Zerchers aren’t a good exercise FOR X PERSONALLY
  2. Zerchers are a great exercise FOR MANY OTHERS
  3. Some people who do Zerchers aren’t interested in looking like a bodybuilder
  4. Other people who do Zerchers are interested in looking like a bodybuilder and believe that Zerchers contribute to that goal
  5. Zerchers may or may not be a great tool for people with goals pertaining to size and strength

Any disagreement? Anyone?[/quote]

None.

But the OP apologized to him![/quote]

More like a “no hard feelings” type of thing. Tensions seemed pretty high in this thread, and I just wanted to clarify that I didn’t hold any animosity. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Tensions are always high. You should have seen how high strung everyone got when a guy posted a video of his friend/girl friend in powerful women. Now that was some good reading.
[/quote]

Does this thread still exist and what is the name? I love me some T-Nation classic threads…[/quote]

Get some popcorn ready. The fur really flew :)[/quote]

HAHA, that’s which one I thought it was. I read the first page and wow, popcorn indeed.

On another note, what the fucking fuck is going on in PW? I read some of Nikki’s log, and Jesus Christ are the claws out.[/quote]

Well sir are you married? Do you work with a large amount of women?

And yes that thread was a Zercher thread for sure. [/quote]

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Besides, how is that shit storm all that different from this one except that no one here got called a cunt?
[/quote]

It is not any different maam will not argue that at all.

My reference was to the fact that many, many men do not fully understand and never will the complexity and beauty of women. In my opinion I never care to learn, only how to avoid getting killed. :slight_smile: [/quote]

Good call on the last point :slight_smile:
[/quote]

:slight_smile: My wife is posting on here now, in the over 35 and I was going to suggest she start a log in the PW section. Now I am starting to have my doubts and maybe suggest just doing it in the over 35.