T Nation

Homebrew Recipe


#1

Hello everybody,
My first post here but i have been following you for a long time !
The reason of the post is that i will start homebrewing pretty soon for me and my close friend, in exchange that i do it for them i will get my gear for free :slightly_smiling: so i want to do the best thing possible.
After a lot of research i have never seen recipe with a little ratio of EO and i want your advice on what i thought could be good and painless :

150 mg/ ml of test prop
2% BA
12% Bb
15% of Ethyl oleate ( to help like a solvent, and thin the oil a little bit, i dont want to use a lot because im afraid my friend are a little bit allergic of it)
And the remaining would be 50/50 of gso and cso

What do you think of tthis recipe and do you have some good advice for me to make it REALLY painless ?


#2

[quote]helljack wrote:
Hello everybody,
My first post here but i have been following you for a long time !
The reason of the post is that i will start homebrewing pretty soon for me and my close friend, in exchange that i do it for them i will get my gear for free :slight_smile: so i want to do the best thing possible.
After a lot of research i have never seen recipe with a little ratio of EO and i want your advice on what i thought could be good and painless :

150 mg/ ml of test prop
2% BA
12% Bb
15% of Ethyl oleate ( to help like a solvent, and thin the oil a little bit, i dont want to use a lot because im afraid my friend are a little bit allergic of it)
And the remaining would be 50/50 of gso and cso

What do you think of tthis recipe and do you have some good advice for me to make it REALLY painless ? [/quote]

So basically you get free gear if you import drugs illegally out of the country, then manufacture said drugs, with intent to distribute to your friends in exchange for free gear… better hope doesn’t get out. You are quickly jumping from simple possession (what your friends would most likely get) to a literal federal felony ( what you would get)… hope it is worth the free test.


#3

Actually i dont do importation , theres no sellimg , im at the same level then everybody who do homebrew ! AND actually x 2 i have done nothing yet, im still talking about theorical recipes ! And instead of playing the police game just dont answer my simple question ! I dont think i will change my life thinking after the bunch if stupid accusation you just did ! Better give you my mom call you will fit with her !


#4

Oh and im from canada where possession is legal ! Sorry :wink:


#5

And reed , i saw in one of your post you offer to exchange steroid coaching in exchange of tren , when we know that for the law buying and selling steroid is at the same level you are committing a federal felony worst than me because you offer it on a board where minor could be … Finally i think you are good anough to teach me you look like you got a lot of experience in illegal drug trade ! :slight_smile: oh sorry in my case theres no trade ! Only appreciated gift because in aint no professional .


#6

Your level of stupidity is breathtaking.


#7

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Your level of stupidity is breathtaking.[/quote]


#8

I just dont like when i ask a simple informationnal question and somebodybcome thinking he is the most intelligent people obligated to do moral to everybody! Im finishing my doc in commercial science … So with will pass throught the supidity post of dt79 :)…so anybody willing to shere his homebrewing experience with me ?


#9

[quote]helljack wrote:
And reed , i saw in one of your post you offer to exchange steroid coaching in exchange of tren , when we know that for the law buying and selling steroid is at the same level you are committing a federal felony worst than me because you offer it on a board where minor could be … Finally i think you are good anough to teach me you look like you got a lot of experience in illegal drug trade ! :slight_smile: oh sorry in my case theres no trade ! Only appreciated gift because in aint no professional .[/quote]

Lol you realize I was totally joking and being an ass to some one about the steroid coaching. Any one who took that seriously is beyond a fucking moron. If you did take that seriously then you would fall onto said category. I really don’t care if you brew I wasn’t trying to be a dick I was just letting you know the way you phrased the post it sounded like your friends were just getting a way better end of the deal with you assuming all the risk. So take that for what it is worth.

Oh and thank you for the compliment :slight_smile:


#10

[quote]helljack wrote:
Better give you my mom call you will fit with her ! [/quote]

What’s her number? I’ll give her a call. Maybe one day you can call me ‘Dad’. We can be a happy family together.

Except you’ll be in jail. Because you’re an idiot.


#11

[quote]helljack wrote:
I just dont like when i ask a simple informationnal question and somebodybcome thinking he is the most intelligent people obligated to do moral to everybody! Im finishing my doc in commercial science … So with will pass throught the supidity post of dt79 :)…so anybody willing to shere his homebrewing experience with me ? [/quote]

For some one with as much schooling as you claim you can’t for the life of you put a fucking sentence together at all… this is coming from some one who can not spell for shit, and doesn’t proof read any thing lol. Once again it had nothing to do with morals I could careless if you use, make, sell or what ever with gear I was simply stating the way you made the question sound was a bad situation. By all means please make your own gear.


#12

Nope. I’m sorry man. You are truly one of the most blindingly stupid individuals I have ever come across on this forum. I doubt you even have a primary school education.

Now, it is not wrong to have the intellect of dildo, but when your understanding of basic law is equivalent to that of a retarded child’s, it would be in your best interest to refrain from doing anything illegal, especially if the payoff is a few free vials of test.

Perhaps you should listen to your mother.


#13

this thread’s excellent. Reed tries to help a guy, Flip tries to be his dad, and dt79 says the OP has the intelligence of a dildo!

And it’s only just 6am! My day’s off to a great start.


#14

[quote]Yogi wrote:
this thread’s excellent. Reed tries to help a guy, Flip tries to be his dad, and dt79 says the OP has the intelligence of a dildo!

And it’s only just 6am! My day’s off to a great start.[/quote]

Go read the rape69 “grape is my favorite vegetable” guy’s thread.