Holymacs Avatar Pic

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote

dude, you guys have to remember the logistics of it.

it’s no tthat i can’t do it. i need someone who is willing to take the time out of their day, bring a camera, bs their own way into PF, and set up shop.

i need the right opportunity[/quote]

Logistics are bullshit, and your necklace is whey ghey. Get that shit done and posted.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
bradden wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
musicma1n1 wrote:
What’s MMF by the way?

You could always look it up. I wouldn’t recommend it though.

why not? :wink:

Certainly turn off safe search first, otherwise the results are kind of, murky. You know, you just don’t get the real feel of it.

Why any grown man would have safe search on in the first place is beyond me.[/quote]

so roomies dont make your keyboard dirty?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
the smile in that pic kinda looks forced…like he aint enjoyin it

read ‘lied about birth control’ thread and then tell me you can enjoy the next rando you go on a date with[/quote]

Dude, i WOULD COME DOWN THERE from canada just to kick you in the nuts and then do the video, you’d just have to pay.I think it’s reasonable. Fuck that song btw, I’ve listened to it 5 times.

[quote]bradden wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
bradden wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
musicma1n1 wrote:
What’s MMF by the way?

Certainly turn off safe search first, otherwise the results are kind of, murky. You know, you just don’t get the real feel of it.

Why any grown man would have safe search on in the first place is beyond me.

so roomies dont make your keyboard dirty?[/quote]

Good point, let me rephrase…

Why any grown man, that doesn’t live with tool wanking heathens, would have safe search on in the first place is beyond me.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
bradden wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
bradden wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
musicma1n1 wrote:
What’s MMF by the way?

so roomies dont make your keyboard dirty?

Good point, let me rephrase…

Why any grown man, that doesn’t live with tool wanking heathens, would have safe search on in the first place is beyond me.[/quote]

well put.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
matko5 wrote:
hey Mac, what’s up with the video with the lunk alarm?

dude, you guys have to remember the logistics of it.

it’s no tthat i can’t do it. i need someone who is willing to take the time out of their day, bring a camera, bs their own way into PF, and set up shop.

i need the right opportunity

I’m game. I’d just need to ask off work, I’d make a trip. I’m in a bad mood, definitely feeling like pissing off some dumbfucking assholes at the moment.[/quote]

Does Mac think thats an acceptable first date?

Devils threesome.

This is precisley what i was after when starting this thread.

P.S. I didn’t even see the candy neclace! LOL How do you get away with such rediculous shit!

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
This is precisley what i was after when starting this thread.

P.S. I didn’t even see the candy neclace! LOL How do you get away with such rediculous shit!

V[/quote]

I think it might be on of those broken shell necklaces…

Ok Mac… a few days ago you said you come up to Fort Dix every once in a while… shoot me a PM the next time you are coming up here, and we will head on down to that gay ass gym with that gay ass lunk alarm, and I will hold the video camera so you can finally post that video. Taking time off from work is WAY too easy for me, and since you said you come up this way anyway, there should be no logistical issues… NO EXCUSE!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Forget them Holymac. You don’t have to take their crap. By the way, I really like your candy necklace. I used to wear those too… when I was 6.[/quote]

I almost spit coffee all over my screen when I read this … how am I the first one to give this man props? Good for you, you DragonBallZ watching motherfucker!!

[quote]bradden wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
bradden wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
musicma1n1 wrote:
What’s MMF by the way?

so roomies dont make your keyboard dirty?[/quote]

Your mom and dad are gross!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Forget them Holymac. You don’t have to take their crap. By the way, I really like your candy necklace. I used to wear those too… when I was 6.[/quote]

PUKA SHELLS… HolyMac’s way of never forgetting his Hawaiian-ness, along with his incredibly dense body mass which makes it hard for him to swim (he sinks pretty fast) and his lack of body hair.

I had a buddy from Guam named Matthew. We didn’t call him Matthew, though. We called him Guamie. He looked kinda like HolyMac, except more slanty-eyed and a bit shorter. One hell of a wrestler, though! The dude could surf really, really well but we had to watch him 'cuz if he ate shit on a wave he would have a hard time swimming due to his body density. He had the smoothest skin ever. (… what?)

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
more shit:

a lot of people use a dinner and a movie date as the bread and butter of a first date. or within the first 5 dates.

fucking SWITCH that shit around. go to a movie and THEN dinner. preferably after a funny movie. that way if you feel a lull in the conversatio coming up, you can always fall back on the movie if u’re that uninterested.

plus you can always imatate the people/scenes from the movie and make her laugh, so even if u’re really not that funny, she’ll associate you with being funny.

My ex and I did this. First date I believe…and you’re right, I thought he was funny for the reasons you said. Then he just turned out to be an asshole that wasn’t very funny. Deception, deception.

Funny though, one of the next few dates was putt putt and he carted my purse around the course without me asking. Being fake nice isn’t very nice at all.

[/quote]

He didn’t need you to ask, because he obviously thought it went fabulously with his assemble. That was just dumb luck.

He deceived you with his sexuality, also.

Purses go in the trunk for Putt-Putt dates. You’re not going to need them.

[quote]Rev1911 wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Forget them Holymac. You don’t have to take their crap. By the way, I really like your candy necklace. I used to wear those too… when I was 6.

PUKA SHELLS… HolyMac’s way of never forgetting his Hawaiian-ness, along with his incredibly dense body mass which makes it hard for him to swim (he sinks pretty fast) and his lack of body hair.

I had a buddy from Guam named Matthew. We didn’t call him Matthew, though. We called him Guamie. He looked kinda like HolyMac, except more slanty-eyed and a bit shorter. One hell of a wrestler, though! The dude could surf really, really well but we had to watch him 'cuz if he ate shit on a wave he would have a hard time swimming due to his body density. He had the smoothest balls ever. (… what?) [/quote]

Wait? Wut?

or maybe i’m a flaming queer. either way[/quote]

This. Definitely this.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Rev1911 wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Forget them Holymac. You don’t have to take their crap. By the way, I really like your candy necklace. I used to wear those too… when I was 6.

I had a buddy from Guam named Matthew. We didn’t call him Matthew, though. We called him Guamie. He looked kinda like HolyMac, except more slanty-eyed and a bit shorter. One hell of a wrestler, though! The dude could surf really, really well but we had to watch him 'cuz if he ate shit on a wave he would have a hard time swimming due to his body density. He had the smoothest balls ever. (… what?)

Wait? Wut?[/quote]

What you did there… I see it.

it helps in alabama. you know, the whole tan skin and puka shell necklace. i’m like a fucking exotic animal over here.

i never caught my own parents having sex. nor have i been caught by them. however i have caught my friend rob’s parents twice having sex. once in middle school and once in highschool.

and i was still allowed to sleep over.

it helps in alabama. you know, the whole tan skin and puka shell necklace. i’m like a fucking exotic animal over here.

i never caught my own parents having sex. nor have i been caught by them. however i have caught my friend rob’s parents twice having sex. once in middle school and once in highschool.

and i was still allowed to sleep over.[/quote]

The parents wanted you to join in for MMF.

and i was still allowed to sleep over.[/quote]

I wonder how many time’s Rob caught em.