Hitting the Road on Friday

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]simpstr1 wrote:

Yeah, we are kinda cute huh?!?!?! ; )
I will never remember Jizo - I like GRACE.
I will definitely pass the message to her!!!

[/quote]

Indeed. And all in your own different ways, too.

“Grace” it is! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :-)[/quote]

You’re welcome

HAI GUYS!

I’m on land for a few days, so I can get my 'nation fix in. WTF happened to SAMA? Did the shit get so deep they killed the whole forum?

Anyway, everything is going good. I’m working 'round the the fucking clock, so there isn’t a whole lot to report unless you want to hear about malfunctioning throttle controllers on generators and badly corroded light fixtures LOL. I got some pics uploaded to my computer, so I’ll put a few of those up.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
HAI GUYS!

I’m on land for a few days, so I can get my 'nation fix in. WTF happened to SAMA? Did the shit get so deep they killed the whole forum?

Anyway, everything is going good. I’m working 'round the the fucking clock, so there isn’t a whole lot to report unless you want to hear about malfunctioning throttle controllers on generators and badly corroded light fixtures LOL. I got some pics uploaded to my computer, so I’ll put a few of those up.

[/quote]

Hey buddy,

Yep, SAMA is gone…Along with some members…

If you’re interested:

Meant to ask you, if your grams passed away, do you still need to be doing all this?

Come home, son, come home! :-)[/quote]

x1,000,000,000

[quote]Chushin wrote:

HAI GUYS!

[/quote]

Hey buddy,

Yep, SAMA is gone…Along with some members…

If you’re interested:

Meant to ask you, if your grams passed away, do you still need to be doing all this?

Come home, son, come home! :-)[/quote]

Just read that whole thread. I’m a little sad - I dropped a lot of knowledge in SAMA over the years… I guess that’s another sign of the times: when the “unapologetic” start apologizing… LOL I’ll leave it at that, lest the almighty ban-hammer start swinging in my direction.

I’m actually working on coming home. I’m sending my resume to several people in the DC area who may be able to hire me. It’s a lot easier to convince people who ask “what are you currently doing?”, and I can say, “generators, MCCs, VFDs, PLCs, SCRs, etc…” than when I was saying, “well I just stopped doing mortgage, but back in the day I was a pretty bad-ass electrician”. Know what I mean?

Lemme see if I can throw a few pics up…

Here’s a view from the helicopter. Notice my sexy Ariot boots (those from Texas will appreciate this!) LOL

Here’s a view of the production platform from the Motor Control Center

[quote]simpstr1 wrote:

Finally I have internet!

Thank you all very much for the kind words and condolences regarding the passing of my grandmother. This link is a picture tribute to her if anyone is interested http://host.mltcs.com/barranco/GwenWray/ , I’ll leave it up for a few days. They broke the mold when they made her, that’s the best way I can describe her. She wrote me a thoughtful little note in flawless penmanship on stationary every week for four years while I was in prison. She was an amazing woman, and in my judgement, the only woman who ever loved me unconditionally. She will be missed.

[/quote]

BEAUTIFUL!!! [/quote]

My condolences on the passing of your grandmother. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

You and I are going to rumble someday soon, my friend! :-)[/quote]

Come at me bro! LOL

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Am plumb proud to report that The Chicken and I had dinner together at Prejeans in Lafayatte Tuesday night.

Had a good time!

Forgot to get the obligatory pic, dammit![/quote]

yeah I think its safe for all involved that no pics of you 2 in creole country are taken.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Am plumb proud to report that The Chicken and I had dinner together at Prejeans in Lafayatte Tuesday night.

Had a good time!

yeah I think its safe for all involved that no pics of you 2 in creole country are taken.[/quote]

Lol.

No woman was safe for miles!
[/quote]

So true!

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]simpstr1 wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Had a good time!

yeah I think its safe for all involved that no pics of you 2 in creole country are taken.[/quote]

Lol.

No woman was safe for miles!
[/quote]

So true![/quote]

Hey lady, where you been?

Thought maybe we lost you in The Purge.

Glad that’s not the case.
[/quote]

Nope, been minding my own business! LOL…staying under the radar.