Help With My Meal Replacement Shake.

ok so a meal replacement shake needs to be slow digesting, so far ive come up with this meal replacement shake.

1 scoop protein- 120 cal /24 g protein/ 3 g carbs/ 1 g of fat
2 tbsp natural PB- 200cal/9 g protein/ 4 g carbs/ 16 g fat
3 caps fish oil- 30cal

total of 350 cal/ 33g of protein/7g of carbs/ 17g of fat

i will throw a banana or a piece of fruit in depending on what i have available, but i dont know what the values are of fruits

anything you would suggest? im torn between using Grow! whey and this gold standard whey http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3017367&cp=2665513

the gold has 5g of BCAAs per scoop and other goodies, but i dont know if GROW has any.

All whey protein has BCAAs and all the other essential amino acids.

Grow! Whey is good, but I prefer to use Metabolic Drive Complete for my MRPs.

Low carb Metabolic Drive should be the protein of choice by far. The flexibility is there to couple it with fruit/veggies for a P+C or nuts/seeds/oils for a P+F.

If you want slow digesting use a casein blend protein, like Metabolic Drive. Whey itself is rapidly digested and absorbed, though the nat PB will slow this some.

I would only add the fruit it the meal replacement is early in the day.

I’m going low carb . a slow dogesting protein is what would be best when its not pre or post workout right?

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:
I’m going low carb . a slow dogesting protein is what would be best when its not pre or post workout right?[/quote]

Correct.