HELP: Photoshoot Cutting Cycle

I have read the previous post on T-Nation, I know there a lot of good info and advice out there, and those that are looking to flame someone for the slightest fall or error, am not opposed to getting flamed if necessary, but in the process please try to help me with some of the questions I have, I think I did a good job at giving you sufficient background info.

EXPERIENCE:

I have been lifting for the last 5 years, and in the last couple years have gotten really serious about it, my last competition was this March, and I placed 5th of 16 in my weight class (NPC).

I competed at 167#, height 5’7" and went in show a little bit below 4%BF. I dieted naturally for 12 weeks, and ended up losing about 21# in the process. I felt my biggest disadvantage was not being dry and tight enough on stage. I use a friend who is a trainer measure my circumferences, and skin folds, weekly or biweekly to determine, if I am loosing lean mass, etc. same day/time per week.

Current State:

After the show I went back and gained the weight, while staying on very clean diet. I gain about 17# in 3 months naturally, Mon-Thursday low carb, Friday Carb up, Sat-Sun Maintenance. I am currently 185#, 5’7" 7% BF. I do40-50 min of HIIT training during the day (Cycling) Mon-Friday, eat my carbs, and rest up to do a push-pull workout in the evenings.

Goal:

I have a photo shoot in 6 weeks, to help me complete my portfolio; I need to be shredded for. I would like to cut down again to a similar body fat, WITHOUT losing as much weight that I have worked hard to gain, as compared to the last show I did naturally, I may be competing in October, but for sure Next March, and can not afford to lose my mass. Currently I have much more lean mass, than I did at this body fat last show.

Cycle History:

This is my first real cycle with Test, I have experimented with Winny Alone once, when I was curious and hesitant about AAS, and gave me amazing pumps/strength, some weight but nothing spectacular. This time I need to keep the muscle and shred down.

I started a cycle about 2 weeks ago.

400mg Masteron Enth./week (2 injections of 200 /week) 12 weeks
300mg Test Enth./week (2 injections 150/week)12 weeks
120mg Clen ED 2wks On 1off
Off week w/Benadryl to Help up regulate Beta 2 Receptors
Winny 45 ED Last 4 weeks.

Questions

Since I have only six weeks to get the main results, should I change ester length ?
Can I/should I add anything that can act faster to ensure my results in 6 weeks ?
Can I increase cardio, without losing muscle, I actually like Cardio, (Cycling, Running, Swimming)
Any feedback on cycle as it is.

Reason behind Cycle:

Usually the rule of thumb is to keep the test equal to or higher than other items going in, but main reason I am doing the test is because the Masteron will shut you down after week 3, and thus natural test production will be halted, and wanted to make sure the test is in there, to help prevent muscle wasting from dieting, and libido problems, consequently I also wanted to control the water retention that comes with the test, hence the small amount.

I have also Nolva on hand if any gyno signs pop up, but don’t see that happening with the low amount of test, (But everyone react differently) and the Masteron, since it’s a DHT, and don’t convert to est. I also have PCT lined up with Nolva, HCG

The clen is fine with me from a physical aspect, I do feel it working, it raises my body temperature, and feel hot all the time.

Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated, I believed I have done several months of research before jumping into the cycle, but I can always learn more, or at least hear other opinions.

Here is my 2 cents, not a full plan, but some helpful advice.

I would change the Test E from 300 per week to Test Prop at 100mg EOD or about 350 per week. The Test E will cause more bloating than the Prop.

If you do change to Test Prop you might as well get the Masteron DiProp instead of the Enan because you could shoot them both EOD.

You could go
Test Prop 100mg EOD 12 weeks
Masteron 100mg EOD 12 weeks

The clen sounds fine, but if you take all 120mcg at once without working up you will feel like your heart is jumping through your chest.

I would work up from 2 days at 40 then 2 days at 80 then 120 for your maintenance. Cycle back down to 80 for 2 days and then 40 for 2 days as your coming off it.

This would allow you to drop weight quickly without losing much muscle in the process or possibly gaining muscle while your losing fat.

Thanks, I ordered some test prop, and will switch over, once It gest here, you are absolutely right regarding the bloating, after a week my face is blown up, and I have gained a about 6# which is mostly water, which is kinda of counter productive, I was able to move the shoot date out by two weeks, how much bloating if any occurs with the test prop ? and how long does it takes for the bloating to go away ?

Or should I forget the test, and stick to something like Var, and the masteron ?

[quote]MrSinister wrote:
Thanks, I ordered some test prop, and will switch over, once It gest here, you are absolutely right regarding the bloating, after a week my face is blown up, and I have gained a about 6# which is mostly water, which is kinda of counter productive, I was able to move the shoot date out by two weeks, how much bloating if any occurs with the test prop ? and how long does it takes for the bloating to go away ?

Or should I forget the test, and stick to something like Var, and the masteron ?[/quote]

I notice it takes about a week or a week and a half for my bloat to go away. I’ll lose about 6 or 7 lbs during that time which is almost all water. There is a noticable improvement in the face and midsection during that time.

Just using masteron and Var would definately keep the bloating to nill.

You can still bloat some on Prop because too much test will convert to estrogen, but use an AI if you are taking the prop. There can still be some bloat but very small with the AI.

I would want the Test Prop in there if it were me. Somewhere around 100 EOD with about .25 Arimidex ED should keep bloating to nothing. Most people don’t even use an AI with that much test. I actually was using just Masteron and Var for 3 weeks because my Test was delayed from my supplier. The results were good, but when I added in the test there was a definite boost to having a full hard muscle look.