Happy Birthday to me! =0)

Happy B-DAY!!!

danc and jwright, happy birthday

Bizarre coincidence that we are actually a good gang to have a birthday on August 13th…luckily for you I think I am the only one so far who was borne on a Friday the 13th…

I dont believe in superstition, except maybe the fact that it opens the door on how the brain sees things in its own special way, but...nevertheless...if my life end ups being a major screwup, Ill blame it on that… ;0)

Thanks again!

Dan - you’re so fucked man. You were born on Friday the 13th. I’m never talking to you again. You’re walking bad luck.

Unless you buy me a beer.

Happy Birthday to all of you.

You only get one well-wish from me, I have no time to dole out individual salutations, so you will have to share.

I’m a busy freakin’ guy you know.

“The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything”

~ Oscar Wilde

When I wished you happy birthday earlier, I forgot to mention that the 13th is my son’s birthday also.
He turned big FIVE today… Starts Kindergarden this year. Man they grow up fast. He’s having a Incredible Hulk Sleep over birthday party Fiday night. Should be crazy around here with 5 five year olds.
Today seems to be a quite popular day… seems a lot of people get in on in early November… LOL Happy birthday to you all.

Happy Birthday everyone. Mutherfuckers. :wink:

Statistically it only takes 30 people to find at least 2 with the same birthday. I’ve always thought that was strange.

I love you Dan C.

Dan,
Will you go with me?

US=GG: No homosexual allegations, please!

Other than that, thanks!

I just want everyone to be aware that my birthday is coming up in 6 months. That’s right. Can you believe it? 6 months to shop and pick out a card, plan a party for me. Should be lots of time.