Guy with a Torn Labia

[quote]B rocK wrote:
What a pussy.[/quote]

hahaha… that’s awesome

[quote]B rocK wrote:
What a pussy.[/quote]

zing!

i’m not sure i could have kept a straight face during that conversation.

Great story. He sounds like the kind of guy who should look after his prostrate health.

DB

You sure his ears weren’t plugged up? Maybe he heard his gynecologist mispronounce his injury.

[quote]totalfit wrote:
Me: Oh man, I can see how a torn labia would feel stiff. I think I may have torn a labia or two when I was in college, never checked it out though.
[/quote]

Brilliant!

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
totalfit wrote:
Me: Oh man, I can see how a torn labia would feel stiff. I think I may have torn a labia or two when I was in college, never checked it out though.

Brilliant![/quote]

nicely done

I’ve had torn foreskin.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I’ve had torn foreskin.[/quote]

You need to soften those callouses up.

ha, that’s great.

This is why you can never trust when someone says " my doctor said".

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I’ve had torn foreskin.[/quote]

From benching in a smith machine with 315?
Wow. Nothing else, just wow.

[quote]Harizard wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
I’ve had torn foreskin.

Wow. Nothing else, just wow.[/quote]

A bicycle accident ripped back the left side of my foreskin when I was a kid. I slammed into a car and my dick got messed up! I couldn’t masturbate for weeks!!

LMAO this thread is so awesome thanks to the original post and now Rockscars contribution. So much loling here srsly.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Harizard wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
I’ve had torn foreskin.

Wow. Nothing else, just wow.

A bicycle accident ripped back the left side of my foreskin when I was a kid. I slammed into a car and my dick got messed up! I couldn’t masturbate for weeks!!

[/quote]

Shit, man. That’s really gotta suck but it scares me a little when you say when you were a kid. You mean at least teenage right? Just talking about masturbating and all…

…cough cough at torn labia

Good stuff, I disregard so much of what people say automatically when it comes to health that I don’t know if I would have picked that up until he’d said it a few times.

Kudos to you, sir.

Its no joke, I pulled my womb while deadlifting :frowning:

My mom just asked what I was laughing at so hard. Awkward moment in my home.

Reminds me of a client meeting I held many years ago. During our casual banter, the woman was describing a particular incident with her car. She kept saying “My Vulva…”.

What she meant to say was Volvo! I never let on.