GuineaPig’s Training Log - Hunt 300 Deadlift

Doesn’t matter if you die of heatstroke while lifting as long as you look sexy

1 Like

Was genuinely confused thinking, 35 degrees in your gym…and you’re not wearing tights? …but wait…I’m American…so of course my 35 degrees is ice on the roads and icicles on my heart.

1 Like

I think if you google it there’s actually legit arguments for Fahrenheit but didn’t read so as far as I’m concerned it’s like using lb plates in the gym for me

1 Like

4 Likes

Fake. Not the good fake like nice fake tits but like the bad monstrous freaky ones on female bodybuilders.

2 Likes

Street making all kinds of water gains. Cool change in Melbourne brings with it bucket loads of rain and a bit of flash flooding

2 Likes

For deloading is this right?

My mate says half volume, RPE 6 and take 10kg off of all the lifts cos he can’t be bothered writing out sets/reps properly. Pretty much just fuck around in the gym for a workout or two.

Time for some recovery gains

2 Likes

Wrote this up somewhere before but can’t be fucked finding it again. TLDR test your 1RM. Jk you just about have it right. Chill workouts. Less is more.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, nearly choked when I read that!

@guineapig give your abs a workout, get your Bicep pump on and if you must do comp lifts, keep them lightish and low volume. Have fun in the gym brutha :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cats > Guineapigs

1 Like

Shots fired!

2 Likes

*david attenborough voice

The majestic guinea pig will not be denied gains by anyone, much less an inferior life form such as a cat.

The cat feigns disinterest momentarily, using tricks and deceit like a coward, only to renew his attempts.

However the wise guinea pig, having never let down his guard, easily overpowers the cat.

4 Likes

Busting open the Species Nutrition Isolyze for a taste test. Vanilla Peanut Butter flavour was 50% off so price wise it’s all good (cheaper than Bulk Nutrients) but kinda a strange sounding flavour name.

Results: Meh. Tastes like vanilla with tiny tiny tiny bit of peanut butter.

*Regrets not buying Bulk Nutrients Choc Honeycomb AKA powdered Crunchie

Best flavor is raw BCAA. Trust

1 Like

Only if you mix in creatine ethyl esther powder and some HMB.

1 Like

You have a problem brah.

2 Likes

it seems they are friendly…

2 Likes

Looks like the cat is pushing the pig off the comfy towel

Chocolate peanut flavour Hydro Beef Protein from BulkPoweders tastes like liquid snickers.

Though, saying that, I realise its possible thst none of those words mean anything down-under.

2 Likes

???

1 Like