Green Faces Diet Transition

I was wondering if anyone has completed the Green Faces diet. I was wondering if I should go to bulking by eating more carbs. I was planning on having a cheat day after I finish. Just polishing off everything in my kitchen. Then Ill probably fast the next day to take advantage of the high leptin levels Rominello was talking about on the 15 Nutrition Tips article. Any suggestions for refeeds? Cycling? How can I best use carbs after nearly having none for four weeks?

[quote]Hard2Gain wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has completed the Green Faces diet. I was wondering if I should go to bulking by eating more carbs.[/quote]
Did you reach your fat loss goals? That’d be a better indicator of your next step.

I haven’t yet looked much into the binge/fast thing, so my best advice would be… eh, give it a try??

In what way? Refeeds aren’t necessary on the Green Faces plan. And cycling what? Carbs? Carb cycling can actually be a solid year-round nutrition plan, changing the carbs and daily/weekly calories according to your goals. There have been a few good articles on this.

I’d reintroduce them gradually. Start with more carbs at breakfast and in the first post-workout meal for at least a few days, and then add them throughout the day, preferably starting with AM meals and working towards later in the day. Stick with each change for at least a few days to see how you feel.

Going from a lower carb diet to a carb-saturated diet overnight will encourage the kind of supercompensation you don’t want, with bloating, feeling like microwaved dog crap, and overall carb overload.