Good Lord, CBear!

1. yes, i posted the pics for anyone to see

2. fap to em all you want

3. offend me? HAH!

4. you sick, pathetic excuse for a fuck. did you think i would find that complimentary? there’s nothing you can tell me that i don’t already know every time i look in the mirror. did you think you’d get a phone number, some cyber, or a hot random hook up out of this? I’d break you, fucktard. and not in any way that would make it enjoyable. take a look at what i do to my ex, who’s obviously half retarded and on the verge of killing himself at any given minute. you think i’d treat a complete stranger any better? compliments, i like. you took it so far, and made it worse by posting AFTER you started this thread, that i couldn’t help but tell you i hope you’re a virgin and that you stay that way forever. i’m sure you’ll post to tell me that you’ve fucked kim kardashian and whoever the hell else, but i don’t fucking care, because you will never, ever have a woman of my caliber, or of any the other powerful women, and thank god for that.

fap away, hoss. it’s the closest you’ll ever get.

.[quote]CBear84 wrote:

3. offend me? HAH!

4. you sick, pathetic excuse for a fuck. did you think i would find that complimentary? there’s nothing you can tell me that i don’t already know every time i look in the mirror. did you think you’d get a phone number, some cyber, or a hot random hook up out of this? I’d break you, fucktard. and not in any way that would make it enjoyable. take a look at what i do to my ex, who’s obviously half retarded and on the verge of killing himself at any given minute. you think i’d treat a complete stranger any better? compliments, i like. you took it so far, and made it worse by posting AFTER you started this thread, that i couldn’t help but tell you i hope you’re a virgin and that you stay that way forever. i’m sure you’ll post to tell me that you’ve fucked kim kardashian and whoever the hell else, but i don’t fucking care, because you will never, ever have a woman of my caliber, or of any the other powerful women, and thank god for that.

fap away, hoss. it’s the closest you’ll ever get. [/quote]

He should have blocked

^

Fucker got told.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

3. offend me? HAH!

Okay. Fine. I’ll reply to this little venom filled diatribe and then I’ll be done with you. Most likely I’ll get banned, or flamed by everyone who reads it, but I could give less than a shit, because NOTHING is more pathetic than a hypocrite.

I thought initially about PM’ing you this message. But you obviously wanted to bring the hate here to the forum, so I’ll meet you here.

That’s right. I called you a hypocrite.

First, we would not be having this conversation, had you not posted those pics.

Let’s ask ourselves a couple of questions, shall we?

WHY would you put up pics of your ass and your tits on a website that anyone with an e-mail account can sign up for?

Why would you make your body so accessible? I’ll tell you why.

You put those pictures up because you WANT people see your ass. You WANT people to see your tits. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have put those pics up. You were fully aware of what you were doing when you did it.

And WHY would you WANT people to see your ass and your tits? I’ll tell you why.

Because you want people to comment on how wonderful and beautiful you look. If you didn’t want that kind of feedback, you would not have put the pics up there in the first place. You DAMN sure didn’t put them up there in the wild hope that no one would see them and that no one would tell you that you looked great, did you? Of course not.

So.

You posted NWS pics of yourself on the internet.

A guy sees them and comments on them, saying they are beautiful, and admits, in a light hearted fashion just HOW sexy he found them.

So what?

ITS WHAT YOU WANTED. THAT’S WHY YOU PUT THEM UP THERE. FOR PEOPLE TO SEE AND THINK THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

And now you feign outrage about it? Why? Because the attitude of the thread seemed to warrant that you do? Probably.

A couple of people mentioned you’ve been through some kind of stalker issue recently. How would I have known anything about that? It’s got nothing to do with me.

Yea, I said they aroused me. They are very sexy pictures. I would think that naked pictures of a beautiful girl would arouse any healthy young man. Oh wait, they DO. It’s called human physiology. Look it up.

I just came out and said it. Not in an attempt to be a pervert. I was just trying to be humorous.

In addition. I apologized. NOT ONCE. BUT TWICE.

You READ them, and still went completely batshit.

You come out and call me all kinds of names and tell me how pathetic I am because I admitted to the effect they had on me.

You poured all the hate and venom and putrescence you could muster into a response that should never have been written.

I’d like to think the average, well adjusted, intelligent, mature person would have read that and maybe rolled their eyes, chuckled, and moved on with their lives.

Not you. You’re far too immature for that.

I’ve made it a point, here, to NOT call you names like bitch, or cunt or whatever, and dont get me wrong, I easily could have, the way you did when you went off like you did. But you see, we’re not all like you.

Bottom line. I was trying to be funny and joking around. And I put my foot in my mouth. I admit that. He’ll I’ve already admitted it. Twice. We’ve all been guilty of saying things we shouldn’t have. We’ve all put our foot in our mouths at some point. Nothing new there.

But you know what? Enjoy your youth and beauty while you can. Soon enough, you’ll be a sagging, pathetic, saddlebag-faced hag with wrinkles and tits to your knees. And you know what? That’s all right. It happens to us all.

The difference between you and I is that if somehow, you manage to not have that happen to your body, (maybe you’ll seek out the silicone solution or whatever, who knows) on the inside, you’ll still be what you are today: a narcissistic, bitter, immature hypocrite who’s willing to show the world her tits and ass but gets bent out of shape the moment someone tells her just how beautiful she looks.

Enjoy your life of hypocrisy.

And welcome to my ignore list.

Hoss

[quote]OklahomaHoss wrote:

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

3. offend me? HAH!

Okay. Fine. I’ll reply to this little venom filled diatribe and then I’ll be done with you. Most likely I’ll get banned, or flamed by everyone who reads it, but I could give less than a shit, because NOTHING is more pathetic than a hypocrite.

I thought initially about PM’ing you this message. But you obviously wanted to bring the hate here to the forum, so I’ll meet you here.

That’s right. I called you a hypocrite.

First, we would not be having this conversation, had you not posted those pics.

Let’s ask ourselves a couple of questions, shall we?

WHY would you put up pics of your ass and your tits on a website that anyone with an e-mail account can sign up for?

Why would you make your body so accessible? I’ll tell you why.

You put those pictures up because you WANT people see your ass. You WANT people to see your tits. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have put those pics up. You were fully aware of what you were doing when you did it.

And WHY would you WANT people to see your ass and your tits? I’ll tell you why.

Because you want people to comment on how wonderful and beautiful you look. If you didn’t want that kind of feedback, you would not have put the pics up there in the first place. You DAMN sure didn’t put them up there in the wild hope that no one would see them and that no one would tell you that you looked great, did you? Of course not.

So.

You posted NWS pics of yourself on the internet.

A guy sees them and comments on them, saying they are beautiful, and admits, in a light hearted fashion just HOW sexy he found them.

So what?

ITS WHAT YOU WANTED. THAT’S WHY YOU PUT THEM UP THERE. FOR PEOPLE TO SEE AND THINK THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

And now you feign outrage about it? Why? Because the attitude of the thread seemed to warrant that you do? Probably.

A couple of people mentioned you’ve been through some kind of stalker issue recently. How would I have known anything about that? It’s got nothing to do with me.

Yea, I said they aroused me. They are very sexy pictures. I would think that naked pictures of a beautiful girl would arouse any healthy young man. Oh wait, they DO. It’s called human physiology. Look it up.

I just came out and said it. Not in an attempt to be a pervert. I was just trying to be humorous.

In addition. I apologized. NOT ONCE. BUT TWICE.

You READ them, and still went completely batshit.

You come out and call me all kinds of names and tell me how pathetic I am because I admitted to the effect they had on me.

You poured all the hate and venom and putrescence you could muster into a response that should never have been written.

I’d like to think the average, well adjusted, intelligent, mature person would have read that and maybe rolled their eyes, chuckled, and moved on with their lives.

Not you. You’re far too immature for that.

I’ve made it a point, here, to NOT call you names like bitch, or cunt or whatever, and dont get me wrong, I easily could have, the way you did when you went off like you did. But you see, we’re not all like you.

Bottom line. I was trying to be funny and joking around. And I put my foot in my mouth. I admit that. He’ll I’ve already admitted it. Twice. We’ve all been guilty of saying things we shouldn’t have. We’ve all put our foot in our mouths at some point. Nothing new there.

But you know what? Enjoy your youth and beauty while you can. Soon enough, you’ll be a sagging, pathetic, saddlebag-faced hag with wrinkles and tits to your knees. And you know what? That’s all right. It happens to us all.

The difference between you and I is that if somehow, you manage to not have that happen to your body, (maybe you’ll seek out the silicone solution or whatever, who knows) on the inside, you’ll still be what you are today: a narcissistic, bitter, immature hypocrite who’s willing to show the world her tits and ass but gets bent out of shape the moment someone tells her just how beautiful she looks.

Enjoy your life of hypocrisy.

And welcome to my ignore list.

Hoss
[/quote]

But you know what? Enjoy your youth and beauty while you can. Soon enough, you’ll be a sagging, pathetic, saddlebag-faced hag with wrinkles and tits to your knees.

Hoss
[/quote]

Bastard!! Those ARE my progress pics!!!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

But you know what? Enjoy your youth and beauty while you can. Soon enough, you’ll be a sagging, pathetic, saddlebag-faced hag with wrinkles and tits to your knees.

Hoss
[/quote]

Bastard!! Those ARE my progress pics!!![/quote]

I’d love to have your wrinkles and tits.

YEAHHHH what that guy said, NOW I THINK ABOUT THIS…YEAHHH. I DARE YOU…I DARE YOU HAVE STUFF I LIKE. WWWW WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BE BORN AND SHOW PEOPLE YOUR OWN BODY…YEAHHHH. I hate it when women go walking around and breathing and then get all mad when I run up to them and drop my pants. HOW DARE YOU.

yeahhhh

[quote]So…Im new the this T-Nation site and it’s forums, so consequently, I’m exploring the various forum sub-categories and I see one that catches my eye called “Powerful Women” and being the perv that I am, I was instantly interested.

I see a thread entitled “My Other Left” and I see that it’s starter is someone named CBear so out of curiosity, I click on the name, then click where it says photos and then…well…lets just say no one better ask me to stand up any time soon.

Wow![/quote]

This ^ does not warrant this next responce.

Cbear, that is absolutely pathetic. You act so tough on the boards because everyone else encourages it. You completely attack someone who compliments you. Wow! Where i’m from a compliment doesn’t warrant an attack of one’s character and person. If someone outright attacks someone when they are being complimented, it is almost always due to some mental problem that should result in the attacker being put in a psych ward or a heavy, heavy dose of meds. Of course there is always low self esteem as well. You would be the “crazy” type that most guys avoid, including me.

You talk about anything other than training in you “training” log. Why is it that when someone says hey cool i like this and makes a thread to compliment you, you become outraged? Why? That doesn’t make sense unless there is something seriously wrong with you.

Confidence is great, but arrogance stinks. People like you think they stand on a pedestal above everyone else. If you want proof that isn’t true, go to a graveyard to see all of those who thought the same.

Cbear, knock off the tough guy act. Being tough can be good, and can motivate others. That is good. But when you take it too far and start attacking others, especially over a compliment, that is pathetic. Attacking someone because of a compliment is dumbfounding. Shame on all of you. No wonder so many great members from before have left this site.

YEAH WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT

I don’t know about y’all, but I fail to see how “your pictures make my dick hard” is an appropriate “compliment” in a forum dedicated to female lifters. There are SIX t-vixen threads for that shit.

I also find it humorous that the people pissed about bear’s post are making personal attacks in their own posts…

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

[quote]So…Im new the this T-Nation site and it’s forums, so consequently, I’m exploring the various forum sub-categories and I see one that catches my eye called “Powerful Women” and being the perv that I am, I was instantly interested.

I see a thread entitled “My Other Left” and I see that it’s starter is someone named CBear so out of curiosity, I click on the name, then click where it says photos and then…well…lets just say no one better ask me to stand up any time soon.

Wow![/quote]

This ^ does not warrant this next responce.

Cbear, that is absolutely pathetic. You act so tough on the boards because everyone else encourages it. You completely attack someone who compliments you. Wow! Where i’m from a compliment doesn’t warrant an attack of one’s character and person. If someone outright attacks someone when they are being complimented, it is almost always due to some mental problem that should result in the attacker being put in a psych ward or a heavy, heavy dose of meds. Of course there is always low self esteem as well. You would be the “crazy” type that most guys avoid, including me.

You talk about anything other than training in you “training” log. Why is it that when someone says hey cool i like this and makes a thread to compliment you, you become outraged? Why? That doesn’t make sense unless there is something seriously wrong with you.

Confidence is great, but arrogance stinks. People like you think they stand on a pedestal above everyone else. If you want proof that isn’t true, go to a graveyard to see all of those who thought the same.

Cbear, knock off the tough guy act. Being tough can be good, and can motivate others. That is good. But when you take it too far and start attacking others, especially over a compliment, that is pathetic. Attacking someone because of a compliment is dumbfounding. Shame on all of you. No wonder so many great members from before have left this site.
[/quote]

Appreciated, Heracles.

Thank you.

What?

Look. We all need some places where we can hit on people, and we also need some places where we DON’T hit on people. By convention, Powerful Women is not a place where people hit on women. It’s nice to have some breathing space where you just talk about training. Even the world’s biggest nymphomaniac needs a break sometimes.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

Hoss
[/quote]

Bastard!! Those ARE my progress pics!!![/quote]

I’d like to laugh, but I’m worried it’ll be misconstrued if I do…