For the Ones Who Said I Was On a Mini-Cycle

Here is 200mg per week of test-c. The frustration I felt constantly hearing “dude you are literally on a cycle, cut back to 100mg” was extremely unsettling. This is for anybody who is feeling the same way as I was.

you only get 550 total from 200mg per week?

how long were these labs taken after the last shot?

Looks like 7 to 10 days.

I feel bad for the OP.

I just had my blood tested on Dec 7th. (Taking 100mg Testosterone C every 5 days. Tested in the trough.)

Total Testosterone 823ng/dL
Free Testosterone 159.7pg/mL

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

The short end of the stick.

Labs were 5 days from last shot.

Edit, I take 100mg every 3.5 days. Because of timing with the office it ended up being on the morning (9am) of the 5th day that these labs were taken.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense. If you take 100mg every 3.5 days, there never is a 5th day.

3 Likes

I’m on the verge of calling these labs bogus.

You’ve got a TT result that is 30% lower than the 99th percentile… 99% of others get at least 750ng/dL at the same dose you’re on right now.

Not calling you a liar, but this seems inaccurate.

1 Like

I normally take shots Monday and Thursday. Labs were taken Tuesday AM. If that helps.

You can call them whatever you want - I don’t have the time more desire to falsify anything. What in the world would I get from doing that? All I’m trying to do is help folks realize that there is not a one size fits all. 200mg is NOT a cycle for all men.

That would mean you were tested on day 2.

If I tested on day 2, it wouldn’t surprise me that I could test over 1,300ng/dL. And found myself trying to explain why my doctor shouldn’t lower my dosage.

If you testosterone cypionate is good and your labs are accurate, I have absolutely no advice for you. Beat wishes.

1 Like

I skipped Monday.

200mg/wk is a very high dose for TRT… high enough that it does quite seriously border on a low-dose cycle. That being said, most actual cycles start at 500mg/wk and climb from there.

Why do you care what others think of your dosing?

Why would you do that? Have you got an analytic mind?

2 Likes

Because when I came here for help, the only response I got was “you are on a mini-cycle”.

Honestly just take it as my childish “I told you so” moment, but also mix in a bit of a desire to let anybody else out there know not to feel “dose-shamed” by taking 200mg.

My doctor didn’t see an issue pushing that specific injection 18 hours or so later.

Why did you start up TRT again?

It’s only been a few months…

I don’t like criticizing doctors, but you need to know something yourself. Do you understand that exogenous testosterone decays in a half-life method?

You two bozos tested your testosterone at a time when it is lower than it would EVER be. That is just wonderful.

1 Like

Didn’t want to give up sooner than I should have. I got some help from a few guys at my clinic who went through it and it helped tremendously.

1 Like

Everybody recommends testing in a trough.

So why didn’t you?

1 Like