Following Politics, Following the Money

Really? Care to provide any proof?

No I think the population ought to have the ability to choose and not be forced. Unlike you guys who like to preach freedom from one side of your mouth while denying it out the other side. Walking contradictions.

So why did they try and stop medicinal cannabis from coming to the market?

Of course not. If you ignore real science and actual doctors why the hell would what I say make a difference to you?

Anti vaxxers donā€™t use logic, thatā€™s why we all laugh at you guys so much.

1 Like

Because the profit margins on MJ are garbage. Duh.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to use vaccines in the US. We were given the option to not vaccinate our minions. Just ask all the anti vaxxers in Texas who had their children die needlessly.

Thereā€™s no compulsory vaccinations that Iā€™m aware of. Unless you want to send your children to public schools. Thereā€™s that big bad government again.

1 Like

They have a sense of humor? I know thatā€™s what I would do for shits and giggles if I were a evil CEO of a large pharma.

1 Like

A government that has been controlled by private industry for decades. A government much different than one for the people.

Care to sight any information, or should I just believe you?

Really, thatā€™s the best you can come up with? And you expect anyone to buy this load of shit?

For example, in 2015:

there were at least 37 cases of perinatal hepatitis B infections
five infants and children less than age 5 years died of rotavirus disease
a 14-month-old died of Hib meningitis
an infant died of pneumococcal meningitis
a 3-year-old with congenital rubella syndrome died
at least two teens died of meningococcal meningitis
a woman in Washington died of measles ā€“ the immunosuppressed women was exposed to an outbreak in Clallam County that mostly included intentionally unvaccinated kids
85 kids died of the flu

That was a joke. I expected any reasonable person to tell it was a joke.

2 Likes

And weā€™re back to needing proof about vaccines, but no proof is required for stem cells or MJ. God bless the t-nation troglodyte.

In b4 ā€œstem cells work in other countries nonsense ignore results more nonsenseā€

While ignoring vaccines are more impactful at a lower price than both stem cells AND mj

So why do so many get medicinal cannabis? To get high? And why do tens of thousands of people a year get stem cell therapy? Because it doesnā€™t work? Because it works far better than the garbage drugs from pharma. And does so with far less side effects.

Says who? YOU?

And millions and millions of people that didnā€™t contract the diseases vaccines prevent. Duh

And lots of people dealt with the side effects. Why are people forced to vaccinate?

No they didnā€™t. Vaccines have some of the lowest serious side effect rates of all common medicine. Theyā€™re administered by a trained health professional and are easily the most studied medicine of our age

They arenā€™t. Only if they want to force other people to be around their kids

1 Like