Following Politics, Following the Money

I worry about him, honestly. Maybe you can talk to him he just won’t listen to me…

4 Likes

I’m a TJW (testosterone justice warrior) what can I say.

Every time @anon50325502 says some version of “I’m out” or “I’m done with you” etc… I laugh and take a shot.

3 Likes

have you made friends with Bill W yet?

1 Like

Is that a t-nation member or a brand of alcohol?

Interviewer: What’s a weakness of yours?
USMC: Stupidity. Not mine. Other people’s. I can’t leave it be.
Interviewer: Oh, I see…

2 Likes

It’s a euphemism for AA - I’ve seen it on Cruise itineraries

If Zep wasn’t always in bed by 6 pm I’d love to do the MJ equivalent of this.

Double hit when Zep asks people to defend an article he stole a paragraph from. I think we all know it won’t be a 1 time thing

2 Likes

And big corporations recognize the fact that smaller businesses can’t handle the cost of regulation and therefore keeps competition out. A monopoly! More power, more money.

Another non-answer as you can’t truthfully answer the question. Profits are accumulated by big corporations and the externalities are hoisted on the public. The exact opposite of what you say.

Doesn’t get it. Not surprised!

I presume your proposed solution to this problem would be to just eliminate government involvement in private business, right? Oh, never mind: your solution is to eliminate private business completely while asking government to manage everything.

2 Likes

God, you’re stupid. I honestly can’t believe a person as stupid as you can operate a keyboard or a door or even breath on your own.

The government(s) sets regulation(s). Corporations and small businesses alike fight tooth and nail against additional regulations, generally.

Is this a copy/paste of the definition of a centralized federal government?

Literally an answer.

Right because you think you’re right and I’m wrong. Cool story, bro. You get stooped by water jokes and can’t figure out you plagiarized an entire paragraph when I put it all together for you and draw the lines with crayon.

Forgive me for laughing at you. It’s probably not your fault you’re dumb as a rock.

It’s amazing how no one gets it; except, you. Doctor’s, accountants, business owners, etc… all can’t seem to get it, but the resident clown has all the answers. Amazing I say.

Money out of politics so corporations can’t bribe politicians or promise them a high paying job in the private sector for doing their bidding. But hey, I guess you’re for that as it infringes upon their freedom to take advantage of the public?

What the fuckity fuck are you even talking about. Google “SEC 10-K filing”. Here:
https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html

Look up any corporations financials. Or just go to yahoo/finance. Look at their FS’ and let me know how exactly they’re hoisting the costs onto the public. Can’t wait for this response.

Not a monopoly. Use terms correctly if you want to be taken seriously…

Yes, crony capitalism has bigger companies lobby for regulations that raise barriers to entry artificially so as to keep competition to as small of a level as possible. This is still not a monopoly - and you’re advocating for what? More government? This is why we don’t take you seriously…You’re out of your mind if you think this type of shenanigans isn’t quid pro quo … how do you think your lord and savior Bernie Sanders can afford 3 to 4 houses in different states? Moron.

1 Like

This is interesting. How do you propose this be done?

Well, that’s because the SEC has been CAPTURED, I say CAPTURED!!!, by monopoly corporations you sheeple!

So no more donations for Bernie Dawg then, right? Works for me.

And off the deep end as usual.

Please someone who knows Photoshop make this a T-shirt. @anon50325502 get on it!

Probably already exists somewhere.

1 Like