Fitness Photoshoot

Hey Killswitch, I think the price is within the range. I paid roughly the same when I was putting my portfolio together. But it’d best you continue to shop around just to see if there is any other photographers out there who can give you a better deal.

And yep, like everyone said, do not shrink your legs. They are lovely. Just work out on getting a lil’ bit leaner; heavier squats with less reps, Leg press drop sets, hill sprints or german volume etc… and water manipulation.

Good luck, babe.

[quote]hwyheat wrote:
Killswitch, I’ll be looking for you on the LHC fire trucks. I have a vacation home there and visit every couple months. [/quote]

Haha, well you won’t find me with Havasu Fire, I work for Desert Hills Fire :slight_smile:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Hey Killswitch, I think the price is within the range. I paid roughly the same when I was putting my portfolio together. But it’d best you continue to shop around just to see if there is any other photographers out there who can give you a better deal.

And yep, like everyone said, do not shrink your legs. They are lovely. Just work out on getting a lil’ bit leaner; heavier squats with less reps, Leg press drop sets, hill sprints or german volume etc… and water manipulation.

Good luck, babe.[/quote]

Hey! Thank you so much, I will definitly take this advice! I thought to shrink things, you should do less weight, high reps?

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Kimba, you are super lean already, though!

Killswitch - rather than pay $600 for a photo shoot, why not look for a young (but talented) photographer who is building his/her portfolio and get some fantastic photos that will benefit you both and be a lot cheaper?[/quote]

Great idea Cal Jones…I just might do that, I know a few amateur photographers in town that may be trustworthy…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
KS,

If you are getting advice from a trainer who helps women with figure and fitness events, his advice is coming from the point of view of being judged by judges. If you are looking to do a photo shoot for your own personal benefit, then your own opinion trumps all. If he suggests that you should shrink your quads, he is coming from the idea of you winning a figure/fitness competition. You might want to consider this when you decide on what to do.

We here at TN love quads, hammies, ass, rump, shoulders, calves, everything from head to toe. We specialize in the art of nom.[/quote]

Umm…I would take this body any day!! And yes, I agree with everything you said, I will keep this all in mind…thank you :slight_smile: