First Cycle. Hows it Look?

[quote]JLederach wrote:
see how it feels to not get caught up in being a know it all forum jockey[/quote]

I am here to help those in need, and to protect them from the likes of you who for some reason feel inclined to do them a great disservice.

why don’t you go spread your bad advise and misinformation somewhere else?

Look man, have fun causing trouble on the forums tonight. I did some investigation and you seem to be the new trouble maker in town. I haven’t been on in a while. Maybe one day you’ll be big, or strong, or both, but probably not. Your identity is your T-Nation handle, and i doubt anyone worth a damn even respects you for that. Enjoy. I have a workout in the morning otherwise I’d love to continue. Peace.

[quote]JLederach wrote:
Maybe one day you’ll be big, or strong, or both, but probably not. Peace[/quote]

hopefully someday… but like you said… probably not

anyways, please don’t give any more advice regarding aas… leave that to those of us who know

[quote]JLederach wrote:
don’t take that arimidex unless you have a gyno flare up. best to use ancillaries as little as possible… someone on 500mg of test probably isn’t going to need it[/quote]

What other health secrets can you share?

I just fell off a turnip truck and I was born yesterday, but even with that against me I am aware that doctors prescribe men take an AI with doses as low as 100-150mg of TRT/hormone replacement.

“Best to use ancillaries as little as possible” statement is not universally true and can also be said about every medication. There’s always a sidebar to even the most cherished medications that warn us the body will try to balance chemicals we put in.

If all on this forum had access to “qualified doctors,” there would not be any need for these discussions. Qualified doctors are a rare find at best and bro-science is with us because there is a need. Nobody would be on these forums except for the bro-science and the free reach arounds. Well they stopped the reach arounds last year.

J Lederach I know what it’s like when you feel left out. Try to be constructive and qualify your statements. I’ve yet to find anybody in life that is perfect and when you toss the term troublemaker out, we know it depends more on who rubs you the wrong way.

Smile you two. Let’s be friends…

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/JLederach#myForums/thread/5514294/

What the hell is going on here?

JL <----- Unknown with terrible advice (No AI, really? Ounce of prevention, pound of cure)

WW<------ Respected, well known member with tons of experience.

OP, which would you listen to?

my credibility is my experience and my achievements thus far, some of which you can see on youtube. just read the gh15 article. if you think you know more than gh15, well then you’re completely hopeless.

you do realize that GH15 is widely regarded as a fool who passes himself off as a top IFBB pro who gives VERY dangerous advice

please… just go… I am dying from second hand embarrassment… that’s great that you lift weights and all, but you really don’t know what you are talking about… why are you so headstrong? let your ego go and learn something…

i think based on what I’ve read on this forum that Walkway knows more than you. I don’t particularly care what achievements you’ve made. What I care about is the advice that you are giving people. Telling someone not to take an AI is irresponsible. Just because someone you know or particular bodybuilder said so doesn’t mean it’s a good idea in the real world. As I said an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Beside that I think WW pointed out numerous other reasons OP or anyone should be taking an AI. If you choose not to that’s fine but you shouldn’t be recommending it to people who are looking to run a cycle properly.

You also said that WW is spouting science and not real world results. The science is what has contributed to our real world results. Without science we would have made a lot more mistakes throughout the years. Knowing the science behind what we are doing is invaluable. If you are going to discount the science because it doesn’t fit in with what YOU BELIEVE then I think you are the hopeless one.

[quote]installglass wrote:
If you are going to discount the science because it doesn’t fit in with what YOU BELIEVE then I think you are the hopeless one.[/quote]

indeed, he also seems to believe that all individuals aromatize at the same level/rate…which is why he feels so comfortable giving blanket advice

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

If you are going to discount the science because it doesn’t fit in with what YOU BELIEVE then I think you are the hopeless one.[/quote]

indeed, he also seems to believe that all individuals aromatize at the same level/rate…which is why he feels so comfortable giving blanket advice[/quote]

I noticed that. Some people can’t be helped. All you can do is hope he doesn’t fuck up someone else in the process.

that GH15 cat sure has some entertaining shit, but reading it makes my head hurt

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
that GH15 cat sure has some entertaining shit, but reading it makes my head hurt[/quote]

I see the blog is from late 2011… legit kigtropin and thanktropin are VERY hard to find nowadays…and have been for a while

eating ice cream…classic

dante trudel is a fool… wait what?

no AI, but use masteron to combat estrogen (…) from a gram of test E… priceless…

bodybuilding “for the poor” which uses masteron, tren ace, and GH… shit what kinda poor people can run that???

boy Jlederach, when you’re right, you’re right… the man is a genius

if you want to know true bodybuilding on a budget, read “cycle on pennies” by Dante…

What the hell is going on here?

JL <----- Unknown with terrible advice (No AI, really? Ounce of prevention, pound of cure)

WW<------ Respected, well known member with tons of experience.

OP, which would you listen to?[/quote]
I think Ill stick with the adex .25eod. WW I am aware of the dangers of taking oral anabolics as I have had a few PH runs. I will be taking milk thistle and TUDCA while on dbol. Thanks for the advice.

[quote]vincentvega13 wrote:
I think Ill stick with the adex .25eod. WW I am aware of the dangers of taking oral anabolics as I have had a few PH runs. I will be taking milk thistle and TUDCA while on dbol. Thanks for the advice. [/quote]

Mr.Walkaway are the liver support products on research chemical sites used all that often and do your lab rats use them and how often? Do they work?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]vincentvega13 wrote:
I think Ill stick with the adex .25eod. WW I am aware of the dangers of taking oral anabolics as I have had a few PH runs. I will be taking milk thistle and TUDCA while on dbol. Thanks for the advice. [/quote]

Mr.Walkaway are the liver support products on research chemical sites used all that often and do your lab rats use them and how often? Do they work?
[/quote]

I use liv 52 and nac… real cranberry juice is good too… and I eat a few lemons every so often

I just took my last oral of my career today… a stray 25mg dbol capsule I found on my table lol…

I “disposed of” the rest yesterday, about 200 pills in total