First Cycle Help and Advice

Thanks for the advice mate

1 Like

I was hoping to stay at 500mg a week would it be ok to go above this first cycle?

Yes, especially with sust.

Ok thanks for advice guys really glad I decided to post it here now

1 Like

While I continue to be mystified by the popularity of sustanon, I will make the argument that it doesnā€™t need to be injected more than twice a week.

The smallest ester is obviously the propionate, which when run alone does need eod injection. But the phenylpropionate gives you a little more runway space (~4.5d half life), and the isocaproate runs pretty close to enanthate (9d vs 10d, give or take). With continued dosing youā€™d end up with relatively stable blood levels by week three, as the decanoate begins to hit terminal decline. Would eod be optimal? Maybe. Iā€™d argue no, but I could be swayed to go the other way. But it isnā€™t strictly necessary since the total amount of prop is such a small portion of the mixture.

If you were designing your own blend for performance enhancement (rather than for TRT, as sust was) you wouldnā€™t make it look anything like sust. But since itā€™s out there and guys still buy it I guess someoneā€™s happy with it.

3 Likes

I certainly agree with this. Iā€™m in my last 2 weeks before strongman nationals, and Iā€™m on 3 different orals right now (superdrol, dbol and halo).

I liked how my first cycle went, which was dbol for the first 4 weeks, along with 750 test for the duration. I think anyone running their first cycle gets impatient to see results, and they worry about bad gear, or poor response, if they donā€™t turn into superman in the first 3 weeks. They end up bumping up test unnecessarily as a result. Thatā€™s why I like starting any cycle with an oral, just kind of a mental thing. And dbol in particular tends to agree with most people, thereā€™s little downside to running it to start.

But overall, I agree with ya. :slight_smile:

1 Like

jesus, and you can eat?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Help with Test/Deca Cycle

There is product I used once called ā€œthrow sh%tā€. It was very similar. Superdrol, methalated tren and halo. may have had something else in there too, canā€™t remember.

If you know of something that would kill my appetite Iā€™m all ears. Iā€™d love it.

Any chance i can get some advoice off anyone plz

Youā€™re already getting advice here: Help with Test/Deca Cycle

I moved your question to its own thread to avoid hijacking this one.

tren a and superdrol (the last time I tried to run it) both killed my appetite.

Sorry guys just remembered, is the pct Iā€™ve got fine or will I drop the nolva and just do Clomid or vice versa

If you have clomid and nolva use them both.

If you only plan to use one, clomid is the one to use.

Will the dosage be the same for just Clomid as Iā€™ve stated in my original post or will I have to alter it to a higher starting dose and taper it down towards the end thanks

same whether you run both or not. 50mg tapered to 25mg until sex drive returns

Ok thanks mate