FINALLY!!!!

bro, i just want to dry hump your delts.

i wouldnt recommend that. the rounded surface will cause your dong to slide off the side.

I’m not sure if I should be concerned by the fact that P-dogs pics “made it move…”

I don’t know whats more cool, that you’re finally all yoked out or that you know such a cool T-vix like Ericka

Awesome work man,

B.

P-Dog, How’d you build those thick as a brick shoulders? Do you train them directly? Please let me in on your secret cause I would love to have delts like that. Thanks.

OK, how about we all get together and have a threesome or something like that. Afterall the Dog lives near the queer capital of the world right now where everyone is getting hitched. So just skip Vegas and fly on over and we have us a dry humping session from hell. OH god that is sick!!!

i dont do much direct delt work at all. i laid off of any delt work all together for about a year. i have incorporated overhead presses back into my training. i alternate pullups with seated barbell presses. no lateral raises or front raises or any of that stuff. just heavy compound movements. this is what has worked for me. i have always been a little gifted in the shoulder/trap area. i swear to god i just wish my chest would grow to proportion with the delts.

i hear ya pdog! for me its back and bi’s. i live for back and bi day. that is the fun day. the rest of the week it is work work work. my partner and i have gone to a superset routine on chest. which is completely opposite from what we were doing. sometimes a shock to the body is what you need. we are in week 4 of a 10 week program and my 1RM is up 15lbs. i am hoping for 40-50.

Drago, RU, P-dog…you all are very disturbing!!!

Yeah, but I am taking medicine for my problem Ericka, all the others are still trying to deal with their issues so their still fucked.

After seeing those pictures, it makes me want to workout AND start juicing! Oh, wait a second…

Good size for your height bro. And of course, leave it up to RU12NVME to hijack a thread and turn into something about dry humping and circle jerking. You really do miss Tijuana and those donkeys don’t you?? I always wondered why you took your dbol anally…

dbol anally. LMAOOOO

Damn you Tren, what goes over the border stays over the border. Did you hear me telling everbody here that I had a hell of a time fighting you off cause you kept trying to ram more up there. How many fricking bottles of 300 caps did you think were gonna fit you fucker? Next time no blindfold either. That little “guess what this is” game of yours really hurt. I think I know what the last thing you stuck up there was you asshole…leave your dick at home!!! I am telling Drago and he’s gonna kick your ass for messing with me you little bitch.

“…that little “guess what this is” game of yours really hurt…”

ROFL!! ru12nvme… Dude, best laugh I had all week.

Ha!! In case you don’t remember Ass hole, you lost that game because you guessed they were Winstrol!!! So you have to buy me 20 lap dances at our favorite strip club in TJ. Well I wouldn’t have put so many bottles of Dbol up your ass…but from the looks of you, it didn’t look like they were working for you orally. Just trying to help=0) You should try working out too.

And just a heads up to everyone else…if RU12NVME ever offers to help you with your injection, watch your ass because he means a meat injection while your pants are down…and he doesn’t even cuddle.

UHH NOO WAY! Club PGR was packed last time and that nice police officer said I was pretty damn cute. Does fucking count as working out? I thought it did. I was under the impression that all I had to do was take steroids and fuck and eat cheeseburgers and Enchiladas and fuck some more and maybe sometimes on ocassion very rarely after playing with the four kids, working 40+ hours, cooking, cleaning, putting in the in ground swimming pool(which is going to be a babe magnet for my daughters freinds when she grows up gotta plan my future you know, you listening P Dog) and any other misc. mishap that might come along then you looked at the weights and you got big. FUCK, DUDE you have been letting me do it all wrong all this time? You call yourself a freind? Man, what the hell is wrong with you? You wanted to shove that shit up my ass did’nt you? OH man was I so naive. I will never fall for that one again. When did you say we were going? :slight_smile:

Oh as far as the injection, YOU ASKED SO STOP LYING YOU BITCH!!! You took it like a man but yelled like a woman. You said you could not reach. What was I supposed to think. You did not have no tool so I was thinking that you could not reach your ass with your dick so I helped. How was I supposed to know. Us Pollocks always fuckin things up. Sorry bro, I’ll do better next time, I promise.

how old are your daughters friends?

my god this thread has taken a turn for the worse…

Well P dog right now the oldest is gonna be 13 and the youngest is 05 going on 06 so you have to plan for the future.

Unless your lawyer is going to give you 2 for 1 deals, I’d stay the hell away D-Hump.