Figured I'd Introduce Myself

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Yes, there’s a masturbation scene. But it’s not really a turn-on. It’s night and she’s lying among the tree roots. It’s erotic yet scary in a way. The whole film was masterfully shot, lit, and acted. The story is just too “out there” to be entertaining as a whole. But it’s really rather disturbing and sad. IMHO.[/quote]

Oh well. Cross THAT off the list. Besides, it’ more fun to watch a woman masturbate in person, because at some point you’re gonna want to lend a hand…

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Yes, there’s a masturbation scene. But it’s not really a turn-on. It’s night and she’s lying among the tree roots. It’s erotic yet scary in a way. The whole film was masterfully shot, lit, and acted. The story is just too “out there” to be entertaining as a whole. But it’s really rather disturbing and sad. IMHO.[/quote]

Oh well. Cross THAT off the list. Besides, it’ more fun to watch a woman masturbate in person, because at some point you’re gonna want to lend a hand…[/quote]

…or a dick.

If you’re curious and want to check it out, the film is an Instant Watch on Netflix… if you have it.

[quote]zstadt wrote:

Mix of yes and no on those terms :D[/quote]

(in my best Jeff Foxworthy voice-)

If you answered no to more than half of those, You might be a dickneck.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Oh well. Cross THAT off the list. Besides, it’ more fun to watch a woman masturbate in person, because at some point you’re gonna want to lend a hand…[/quote]

…or a dick.

If you’re curious and want to check it out, the film is an Instant Watch on Netflix… if you have it.
[/quote]

I like to check out scary and creepy and don’t mind some sexiness mixed in with the darkness.

But yes I don’t know that I’d recommend paying much money for this movie unless you were into these kind of movies.

For the OP.

Us Charlottes are hot?

:-/

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
For the OP.

Us Charlottes are hot?

:-/[/quote]
I was really just throwing names out there…

Whatever you do, don’t watch the human centipede. While we’re on the subject of what to watch, go watch the glass ass video if you can find it, it was quite a shattering experience to watch that. Two girls one cup, assaulted the senses in such a way one can’t quite forget the visual. Also the latest Jackass left me not wanting more jacakassery after the sweat drinking scene.

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:
Whatever you do, don’t watch the human centipede. While we’re on the subject of what to watch, go watch the glass ass video if you can find it, it was quite a shattering experience to watch that. Two girls one cup, assaulted the senses in such a way one can’t quite forget the visual. Also the latest Jackass left me not wanting more jacakassery after the sweat drinking scene.

[/quote]

I always scan any terms of agreement for ‘human centipede’ after that south park episode…

[quote]zstadt wrote:

For the OP.

Us Charlottes are hot?

I was really just throwing names out there…[/quote]

How about Charlotte Rampling?

So to tally up the movies seen lately netflix(my rating applies to netflix not purchasing or renting the movies fyi)

-Antichrist: Thumbs up
-True Grit(new one): Thumbs up
-Dark Mirror: Thumbs down
-Persepolis: In the process of watching but I think it will be a thumbs up.
-Titanic: The most evilist of all movies and should never be watched EVAR!

To ID: have you seen Persepolis? What did you think?

[quote]zstadt wrote:

For the OP.

Us Charlottes are hot?

I was really just throwing names out there…[/quote]

How about Charlotte Rampling?

So to tally up the movies seen lately netflix(my rating applies to netflix not purchasing or renting the movies fyi)

-Antichrist: Thumbs up
-True Grit(new one): Thumbs up
-Dark Mirror: Thumbs down
-Persepolis: In the process of watching but I think it will be a thumbs up.
-Titanic: The most evilist of all movies and should never be watched EVAR!

To ID: have you seen Persepolis? What did you think? [/quote]
You mean Charlotte Rampling now? Or back then?