Fighting Someone High on Meth

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
I had the shit beaten out of me by a man on PCP when I was 13 years old. I don’t even remember how I got away…[/quote]

because u didn’t.

Crackheads wobble but they don’t fall down…

I don’t know, just thought I should be a part of this.

If it’s a chick, maybe you can get a cheap BJ instead of fighting.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:

Skip to about 45-50 sec or so. Maybe not a good idea? Although I have no idea what the difference between angel dust and pcp is. [/quote]

They are the same.

You shouldn’t fight someone when they are obliterated on anything though. A person missing inhibition or moral compunction is not even capable of conceiving of the idea that it was bad that they killed you.

They may feel terrible about it later, but thats a bit late.
[/quote]

In addition to this, if you beat the crap out of him while he’s on drugs the message probably won’t go thru. Do you really want to beat his ass every week?

Didn’t you say you beat him up a couple of years ago? Did that do any good?

I would not advise beating up your brother, maybe an intervention? People on meth that have been awake for days are capable of very bad things, family or not.

it would be easier to take care of the meth heads as typical binges last more 3 days or much longer ,no sleep
for extended periods.though it’s possible for a few to be violent. in comparison to pcp you need a few people
to take down the pcp user.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
My sibling (refuse to call him brother) is an utterly worthless meth addict who bullies, harrasses and abuses my mother until she gives him money. I have decided that the only appropriate response is a severe physical beating. Some things can only be resolved with violence and this is one of them.[/quote]

Restraining order. If he violates it, he goes to jail. You can restrain him with a choke-hold until the laws arrive.

On the other hand, who really cares what happens or doesn’t happen to some useless meth-freak…

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

My sibling (refuse to call him brother) is an utterly worthless meth addict who bullies, harrasses and abuses my mother until she gives him money. I have decided that the only appropriate response is a severe physical beating. Some things can only be resolved with violence and this is one of them.[/quote]

Restraining order. If he violates it, he goes to jail. You can restrain him with a choke-hold until the laws arrive.

On the other hand, who really cares what happens or doesn’t happen to some useless meth-freak…[/quote]

His mom?

the punch to the throat is great as long as 1) you hit him (because, you know, the average guy under massive stress of fighting someone under the influence of PCP is SO damned accurate with their untrained strikes) and 2) you don’t mind going in front of a jury for murder or manslaughter if/when he dies, and going to jail for 5-20 years.

I advise you to read “Meditations on Violence” by Rory Miller. He talks about dealing with people fucked up on drugs… and basically, with some of them, you can shoot them repeatedly and they’ll keep on coming. Tis a powerful drug.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
the punch to the throat is great as long as 1) you hit him (because, you know, the average guy under massive stress of fighting someone under the influence of PCP is SO damned accurate with their untrained strikes) and 2) you don’t mind going in front of a jury for murder or manslaughter if/when he dies, and going to jail for 5-20 years.
.[/quote]

i was speaking in terms of self defense, i wasnt given all the information now available…and yes, a skilled person can do it, i have been training in self defense for nearly 7 years now and i have used that technique a number of times and its gotten me out of some very shitty and threatening situations…and yes, if you kill the guy you MAY go to jail, but if its self defense im sorry but your not going to jail, and 2 id rather be the one living at the end

To answer OP’s question : I’d rather the one on meth, though I never actually tried anything similar.

LoL

Belligerent,

I completely empathize with your position on this subject, but you really need to consider a few things first:

1. You need to check the laws regarding family violence where you live, as well as the laws regarding force to defend a third party (your mother). In many states (Texas being one), police officers MUST make an arrest in a case of family violence. There is little-to-no officer discretion on the issue. The aggressor MUST be placed under arrest.

2. You may find that if you start fighting him, and he is high on meth, you may have to kill him to get him to stop. Or, you may kill him unintentionally. Is that something you can live with? Are you prepared to defend your decision in court?

3. If it comes to a trial, you need to make sure that discussions about this prior to the incident (like the one we’re having now) don’t fall into the hands of a prosecutor…cos you’re bordering on pre-meditation here, and will have a harder time claiming self-defense if it were to get into the wrong hands.

Just some stuff to think about. Again, I empathize with your situation. Best of luck.

Is this serious a question? Your fighting someone with no limitations and no sense of reality. When you choke him out,you know when to quit. If he gets the upper hand,do you think he’ll know when to stop?

[quote]mapwhap wrote:
Belligerent,

I completely empathize with your position on this subject, but you really need to consider a few things first:

1. You need to check the laws regarding family violence where you live, as well as the laws regarding force to defend a third party (your mother). In many states (Texas being one), police officers MUST make an arrest in a case of family violence. There is little-to-no officer discretion on the issue. The aggressor MUST be placed under arrest.

2. You may find that if you start fighting him, and he is high on meth, you may have to kill him to get him to stop. Or, you may kill him unintentionally. Is that something you can live with? Are you prepared to defend your decision in court?

3. If it comes to a trial, you need to make sure that discussions about this prior to the incident (like the one we’re having now) don’t fall into the hands of a prosecutor…cos you’re bordering on pre-meditation here, and will have a harder time claiming self-defense if it were to get into the wrong hands.

Just some stuff to think about. Again, I empathize with your situation. Best of luck.

[/quote]

This. My thoughts exactly on the whole thing.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I’d go in for a choke and then wouldn’t let go until the mofo was asleep or dead.[/quote]

This. Learn some simple chokes (guillotine / RNC) and have a blast trying to sink em. Meth addicts need oxygen too :wink:

[quote]IronWarrior34 wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
.[/quote]

i was speaking in terms of self defense, i wasnt given all the information now available…and yes, a skilled person can do it, i have been training in self defense for nearly 7 years now and i have used that technique a number of times and its gotten me out of some very shitty and threatening situations…and yes, if you kill the guy you MAY go to jail, but if its self defense im sorry but your not going to jail, and 2 id rather be the one living at the end [/quote]

I suggest you familiarize yourself force continuums if you want to stay out of jail. “Self Defense” one size does not fit all :slight_smile: Seriously.

Now that we have the usual replies out of the way, let’s move onto a serious reply to a serious problem shall we?

OP, first and foremost, he IS your brother. I get where you’re coming from, but he has an illness and is obviously not in his right fucking mind. If anything, he needs more for you to be his brother’s keeper NOW, than if he were stronger, and healthy. I understand that his behavior is a source of frustration, but again, you’re dealing with an addiction/disease.

It’s not like he’s making rational choices. If he were rational, then your intended response would be justified. Consult a professional and get him some help. You may currently wish to harm him or even wish him dead, but I assure you that when he dies (and he will likely die without help), you will be regretful. And no, before any dime store psychologist trots up on his white horse, I do not have anyone in the family with this problem, so I’m not being overly sensitive to your brother’s plight. And no, I don’t and have never take crystal meth :slight_smile:

Seriously, help him and keep trying. Stay strong, help your mom best by helping her other son who she also loves, and try your best not to hurt him - he’s already hurting.

Maybe this has already been thought about, but I didn’t see it posted and thought, Well it’s probably a good idea to post this just in case you didn’t already think of it.

Stick it in his pooper?

V

PCP and Meth are NOT the same thing. Lots of guys around here have committed murders while high on PCP, usually smoking joints dipped in embalming fluid which usually does contain some PCP. You don’t hear the same from the meth guys. They just stay up for days getting high and are more likely to steal shit than to murder someone. And Nikki, crackheads don’t fight, they just walk around very fast, looking for their next hit or some shit to steal to sell to get their next hit :slight_smile:

[quote]mapwhap wrote:
Belligerent,

1. If it comes to a trial, you need to make sure that discussions about this prior to the incident (like the one we’re having now) don’t fall into the hands of a prosecutor…cos you’re bordering on pre-meditation here, and will have a harder time claiming self-defense if it were to get into the wrong hands.

[/quote]

This wouldn’t be “bordering” on premeditation…this would be mud wrestling in it.