Favourite Low Carb/eto Recipes

I’m going to be doing Dan John’s 10,000 kettle bell swings for the next 5 weeks and going low carb, most carbs around workout. And I could use some meal ideas. I let myself get fat and it’s time to fix it. Thanks for any suggestions.

Look up keto diet recipes. They are everywhere. Did a couple weeks of keto with no refeed as induction and lost about 6lbs just water weight mostly is my estimation. IMO keto is the best low carb route, to me at least when it comes to losing weight. I don’t believe low carb or keto is a good muscle building diet though.

Honestly…lost sex drive on the 10,000 swings + CKD. That was enough for me to call it quits - the asian gf laying there, naked, in position…and mr. big was just tired, lazy, unmotivated…that was enough to switch it up real quick.

Or, also research paleo recipes if keto isn’t your thing.

Uv_deth thanks for pointing me in the right direction. That’s exactly what I was looking for. I’m only going low carb for the 5 weeks after then it’ll be back to more balanced nutrition. Right now I’m more concerned about loosing the weight. Over the last year it got out of hand. After the 5 weeks I’m going to use Starting Strength.

I’m not to worried about the sex drive. I’ve been on antidepressants for about 6 months and I still have the sex drive of a 16 year old. Although I can see why you changed it up. If I had an Asian gf and couldn’t make it too the show I’d do the same damn thing.

There is some great stuff in this one…enjoy!