Favorite Halloween Candy?

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
Caramellos, and that’s about it. Reeses and twix taste like wax to me.[/quote]

you take that back[/quote]

Straight up man, if you don’t like Reeses baby Jesus cries.

There’s only two types of Halloween candy.

It’s either chocolate or crap.

Whoppers!

My favorite are the things wrapped in orange or black. I think they’re called peanut butter kisses?

Candy corn are fucking delicious.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
My favorite are the things wrapped in orange or black. I think they’re called peanut butter kisses?[/quote]

I’ve had those there called “the Gods Love us”

I like M&Ms, Twix, Kit Kat, Snickers, Hershey’s Kisses, Butterfingers, Tootsie Rolls, Taffy, Candy Corn, Reese’s, Milk Duds, Whoppers, York Mint patties, Whatchamacallits (do these even come in bite size), caramels, Starburst, Twizzlers.

I’m missing some stuff, I know it :confused:

I’m Canadian and never tried candy corn till last week when a coworker brought some into work.

They’re not too bad if you put about 20 in your mouth.

If you get the chocolate tipped candy corn and add salted peanuts, mix. Total win. BTW ater eating clean for over a year and have avoided all candy bars, when you do have a kit kat bar it’s quite waxy. I think there’s a lot more “wax” in candy bars than you may realize.

Whats the wax? Preservative material?

Topic: Besides kit kats, I think jolly ranchers are just pure sugary evil.

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:

Topic: Besides kit kats, I think jolly ranchers are just pure sugary evil.[/quote]

jolly ranchers do wonders if youre trying to quit chewing tobacco. its what my roommate and i did. im chewing now so i guess it doesnt work that well but hes still not chewing.

I am still surprised by this but it seems like 95% of the candy in stores is chocolate so I always try to get something for the kids that is not chocolate. I can eat chocolate until I get sick but one problem I found is even a small amount of chocolate will make me hungry, think its that dangerous combo of sugar+fat. So basically I avoid chocolate whenever possible unless its at someone elses house because I have little self control when its easily available. To answer the OP, skittles and starbursts. I like the halloween sized bags of those all year long too because eating healthy the few times I do eat candy its only a small amount and never the standard full size bags.

Dots

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:

Topic: Besides kit kats, I think jolly ranchers are just pure sugary evil.[/quote]

jolly ranchers do wonders if youre trying to quit chewing tobacco. its what my roommate and i did. im chewing now so i guess it doesnt work that well but hes still not chewing. [/quote]

Try some Tea Tree chewing sticks?

For the record I do not eat candy.
If I WERE to eat Halloween candy it would one hundred percent be those mini Almond Joys.
So Nom.

where can I get deep-fried oreos dipped in peanut butter?

Ef Almond joys. Coconut for kids? GHEY!

Get Coconut The Fuck Away From My Chocolate!!!

So we have come to the conclusion that:
Peanut butter cups Rocks like Jesus, Moses, budha kisses.

Candy corn got a bad rap.

Jolly ranchers are like crack filled LSD nipples

And Nards hates coconut & chocolate.

This thread is bad for my health.

I only like my chocolate mixed with either of two things…peanut butter or caramel. Nothing else may touch it.