Fav Liquour Thread

vodka mixed with anything when i’m just chillin…

i love beer too though, especially Michigan’s home brew Bell’s (SSC you probably know what i’m talking about).

when i’m getting down though…tequila baby

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Southern Comfort and apple juice? never tried that. Try it with sweet tea, thats pretty damn good.[/quote]

Sweet Tea…Hmmm…It is a long weekend for us in Canada so I’ll give it a try.Where do ya get this stuff,health food store? I will always have a soft spot for SC,my first piss up as a little dripper was on this stuff…damn older sisters lol.Bad influence.

Where do I get the sweet tea? Just get some tea bags and get crackin.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Where do I get the sweet tea? Just get some tea bags and get crackin.[/quote]

I’m on it.Got me thinkin’…My wife made some kind of Jack D and tea drink last summer and it was damn good so now this dosen’t sound so weird.

Wisers 18 year old whiskey lmt release with cubans

Just a piece of advice for you guys.

If you order a shot that has been shaken in ice… It should always be poured into a double shot glass.
If you order 3 shots and the bartender puts them in a single shot glass you are really only getting about 2 ounces but you are paying for all 3.

Also half ways through the night if you are starting to worry about your breath and dont have any gum. Order a shot with peppermint schnapps and vodka… We call it the Roadblock. Tastes great and gets rid of the alcohol breath for a while… lol

GOOSE! But I gotta warn you, it goes down like water, and before you know it, you are totally fu**ed up and out of Goose!

1. Any good dark beer. Guinness is always welcome, Young’s Double Chocolate Stout is my current favorite. Also drinking Shiner Commemorator.

2. Old New Orleans Rum, 3 yr old amber or the 10 yr old if you can find it. Stuff is only sold in New Orleans, is serious high quality rum.

3. Knob Creek bourbon, Hussongs tequila, Tito’s vodka

I seriously can’t hang with any of your tastes. I need an alcohol-fueled quest…

If I had to pick 1, I’d go with Flor de Cana rum.

A product of Nicaragua, it is smooth and rich. I prefer the darker rum, aged 7 years.

Fantastic on the rocks, or you can mix with either Coke or Canada Dry.