Fantasy Football

Which one of you poor bastards picked up Dante Culpepper? hahaha

I dont know but someone got fucked this week. ALthough if Vick is out, Im SOL so i shouldnt talk

Not as bad as Culpepper, but Peyton cost me a loss.

Sweating the Vick injury as well, but my two-headed running back monster of Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes should be good enough to carry my team for a while.

Me too. If Vick goes down, I’m gonna be hurting worse than he is.

I picked up Dante… but I have Roethlisberger as my back up… im puttin him in this week… good idea?

Big Ben is a fantasy fuck fuck. Solid bottom third. What are you thinking?

I had Vick, but he’s not much of a fantasy QB in my opinion… I picked up Carson Palmer, dropped Vick, and added Brett Farve as my back-up (used to be my starter before I had Palmer)… Palmer scored me almost 50 points this week… Bengals passing game is on fire with Chad Johnson and Houshmendzadeh out there…

Favre hurt me in W1 but I still won, then he has a great game this week and the guy I play has a monster week and ends up killing me anyways.

Doesn’t help having burleson start and santana moss on the bench, and my league has a yardage bonus and touchdowns over 50 yds are 8 not 6.

V

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
Sweating the Vick injury as well, but my two-headed running back monster of Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes should be good enough to carry my team for a while.[/quote]

have fun with the chiefs off week.

[quote]Garrett W. wrote:
Big Ben is a fantasy fuck fuck. Solid bottom third. What are you thinking?[/quote]

He has the highest QB ranking in the NFL right now with a 153.6 the next highest being Bledsoe with a 112.3. Id say hes more than a fantasy “fuck fuck.” Furthermore when he puts up at least 20 fantasy points and Culpepper puts up 7 or less who would you rely on?