Execution by Firing Squad

This guy chose to go by firing squad. I would do the same damn thing. From what I hear shooters will be volunteers from law enforcement. Tradition holds that one shooter will be issued a blank so that they won’t be certain which one of them actually do the killing.

Agreed. I think it’s the most badass way to die.

[quote]ron22 wrote:
Agreed. I think it’s the most badass way to die.[/quote]

Nah, the most badass way to die: Saddam Hussein - popped his top off like a pez dispenser

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

whoops!

I’ve always said if i was to go on death row I’d want to be killed by firring squad… seems like it would be the most painless

I think I would want to go out with a gunshot to the head from about a foot or two away.

this thread should be moved to PWI so we can have two

How can firing squad be more painless than lethal injection? They put you to sleep first for christ’s sake. Taking some rounds in the chest might not end instantly.

[quote]fireflyz wrote:
How can firing squad be more painless than lethal injection? They put you to sleep first for christ’s sake. Taking some rounds in the chest might not end instantly.[/quote]

Sometimes the chemicals/anesthetic don’t take effect and you feel the full effect of the lethal injection, or the alternative argument that the anesthetic doesn’t last long, but because of it’s effects, the user can feel the pain but can’t show it. There have been rare cases where the convict has survived, also in unbearable pain IIRC.

Alternatively, the firing squad has a bunch of dudes traditonally armed with .30-30 rifles, all aiming generally at your heart/lungs. Not only is this an incredibly badass way to go, as you can quote famous movie lines before they shoot, but chances are you won’t feel anything because the first round will probably make your heart explode and you’ll pass out, and then bleed out pretty rapidly.

I like Chris Rock’s idea of a stabbing chair.Lethal injection is expensive, bullets cost money, hanging is pretty cost effective but a stabbing chair is just a good idea.

Gunshot to the head.

I don’t get it. I thought if you had the death penalty in your state no one would murder anyone becausse it is such a powerful deterrent?

[quote]GCF wrote:
I don’t get it. I thought if you had the death penalty in your state no one would murder anyone becausse it is such a powerful deterrent?[/quote]

Who the fuck said this?

Who volunteers for that duty though?

[quote]GCF wrote:
I don’t get it. I thought if you had the death penalty in your state no one would murder anyone becausse it is such a powerful deterrent?[/quote]

Executing a known murder is thought to deter future murders. But even if it doesn’t, the worst you’ve done is execute a murderer.

Logic: 'Tis a bitch.

[quote]eic wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

Executing a known murder is thought to deter future murders. But even if it doesn’t, the worst you’ve done is execute a murderer.

Logic: 'Tis a bitch. [/quote]

Yea its just a guarantee that the murderer doesnt murder again. My dad was always fond of saying that if we messed up and killed the wrong guy God would send them back. :slight_smile:

If I was given a choice of a death penalty, I’d just choose old age. :slight_smile:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]eic wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:
[/quote]My dad was always fond of saying that if we messed up and killed the wrong guy God would send them back. :slight_smile: [/quote]

That’s some fucked up logic there.