Ever Had an Affair Outside Marriage?

^ My EYES!!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ My EYES!![/quote]
Deal with it

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Nothing but respect for your knowledge, but do you not find it a bit difficult to believe that ingesting a substance used to kill plants and other animals is safe for humans in ANY significant amount?[/quote]

“All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous.”

Well, given that I’ve already mentioned various avenues of research where the uncoupling effects of DNP have been demonstrated to not just be safe, but BENEFICIAL… yes.

People seem to be getting caught up in the fact that DNP is used to kill plants and insects. To clear up any confusion some might have: plants and insects have mitochondria, just like we do, and they are susceptible to DNP’s uncoupling effects, just like we are.

These herbicidal/pesticidal applications deviate from our personal utilization based on the premise that we aren’t plants and insects and, as such, can regulate our exposure.

Here’s the deal, people:

In it’s first year on the market, DNP was estimated to be used by over 100,000 individuals in the United States per a report by Tainter (one of the pioneering researchers on the drug) et al. During this time, only THREE deaths attributed to DNP were reported: a physician who ingested 5g in an attempt at treating a syphilis infection, a girl who ingested 800mg and a psychiatric patient whose illness and death were reported to be “completely at variance” with the known effects of DNP. Treatment typically involved 300mg daily for three months, though other studies had people going as long as a year on lower dosages.

The paper also indicates that there is virtually no evidence that DNP causes any deleterious effects as far as the liver, kidney (one individual demonstrated elevated urea and albumin which returned to normal after stopping treatment; a result not seen in any previous studies on humans or animals), GI tract (besides minor GI distress), blood and circulation are concerned. Some patients developed a slight rash which was relieved up cessation; some resumed treatment without a recurrence (though many users today incorporate antihistamines into their protocol to obviate this).

So, yes… I DO feel that DNP is quite safe for humans in therapeutic amounts (much to the dismay of people who demonize it while cavalierly popping clen or T3), and I am quite confident I can convincingly argue this point against people who feel otherwise.[/quote]

Ahh! I see now. So If I can find a study from the 1930’s saying that a 12 year old is perfectly capable of working in a coal mine, steel mill, or textile plant of that era then people should take my word for it as true and we should implement that as a practice today.

Right.

(Just fucking with you man. I don’t actually give stuff like this a whole lot of thought)

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Nothing but respect for your knowledge, but do you not find it a bit difficult to believe that ingesting a substance used to kill plants and other animals is safe for humans in ANY significant amount?[/quote]

“All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous.”

Well, given that I’ve already mentioned various avenues of research where the uncoupling effects of DNP have been demonstrated to not just be safe, but BENEFICIAL… yes.

People seem to be getting caught up in the fact that DNP is used to kill plants and insects. To clear up any confusion some might have: plants and insects have mitochondria, just like we do, and they are susceptible to DNP’s uncoupling effects, just like we are.

These herbicidal/pesticidal applications deviate from our personal utilization based on the premise that we aren’t plants and insects and, as such, can regulate our exposure.

Here’s the deal, people:

In it’s first year on the market, DNP was estimated to be used by over 100,000 individuals in the United States per a report by Tainter (one of the pioneering researchers on the drug) et al. During this time, only THREE deaths attributed to DNP were reported: a physician who ingested 5g in an attempt at treating a syphilis infection, a girl who ingested 800mg and a psychiatric patient whose illness and death were reported to be “completely at variance” with the known effects of DNP. Treatment typically involved 300mg daily for three months, though other studies had people going as long as a year on lower dosages.

The paper also indicates that there is virtually no evidence that DNP causes any deleterious effects as far as the liver, kidney (one individual demonstrated elevated urea and albumin which returned to normal after stopping treatment; a result not seen in any previous studies on humans or animals), GI tract (besides minor GI distress), blood and circulation are concerned. Some patients developed a slight rash which was relieved up cessation; some resumed treatment without a recurrence (though many users today incorporate antihistamines into their protocol to obviate this).

So, yes… I DO feel that DNP is quite safe for humans in therapeutic amounts (much to the dismay of people who demonize it while cavalierly popping clen or T3), and I am quite confident I can convincingly argue this point against people who feel otherwise.[/quote]

(Just fucking with you man. I don’t actually give stuff like this a whole lot of thought)
[/quote]
Which part? The drugs or child labor?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ My EYES!![/quote]
Deal with it[/quote]

Is that OP and his wife?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ My EYES!![/quote]
Deal with it[/quote]

Is that OP and his wife?[/quote]

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ My EYES!![/quote]
Deal with it[/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t you ever run out of these things?[/quote]
What?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ My EYES!![/quote]
Deal with it[/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t you ever run out of these things?[/quote]
What?[/quote]

:-))))[/quote]

Man I can’t wait to vote for SS as funniest poster of 2013. Already sealed it imo.

Derek you can win most fat pics or something I guess.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Here’s the deal, people:

Ahh! I see now. So If I can find a study from the 1930’s saying that a 12 year old is perfectly capable of working in a coal mine, steel mill, or textile plant of that era then people should take my word for it as true and we should implement that as a practice today.

Right.

[/quote]

Those studies are spot on. That’s what’s wrong with the youngins today. Too much internet not enough coal minin’. Pussies.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Which part? The drugs or child labor?[/quote]

Neither. It’s like Nike says- “Just Do It”.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Man I can’t wait to vote for SS as funniest poster of 2013. Already sealed it imo.

Derek you can win most fat pics or something I guess.[/quote]
They are all not fat pics

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

They are all not fat pics [/quote]

[quote]csulli wrote:

I donno man Derek’s gotta be in the running.