Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller (24)

damn beans my rickity ass shoulders can handle moar weight than that. PUSH MOAR, MOAR REPS, MOAR WAIT!!!

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
damn beans my rickity ass shoulders can handle moar weight than that. PUSH MOAR, MOAR REPS, MOAR WAIT!!![/quote]

LOL!I was trying to get a vid, and also was after flat, lol.

But you are right, I need to get much stronger on that lift.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I made a post in response to Brick that wasn’t overly friendly (but not that harsh either IMO but apparently I’m mean so I can’t judge that lol) and it didn’t show up and the thread doesn’t show like it has a post that has been unread like it usually does if it’s just server lag.[/quote]

Every post in that thread is being looked at before it gets let through. Happens to “racy” threads.

I imagine it will show up soon.

(You should see the shit he talks on other boards, lol)[/quote]

Now, what thread is that? I like Deb getting all feisty![/quote]

haha! It’s this one:

Perhaps sometimes I get too feisty. :wink: I always speak from my heart though!

But I had nothing to do with that fight other than making a post agreeing with beans.[/quote]

People seriously hate on you (and others) for posting pics of yourself.

Apparently only guys can do it, and when it’s for muscle.

I don’t get why it bothers them, but whateves…[/quote]

I pointed out in my post that is a no show that there are more guys posting pics. I don’t get it either but I get the message, for crying out loud.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
I made a post in response to Brick that wasn’t overly friendly (but not that harsh either IMO but apparently I’m mean so I can’t judge that lol) and it didn’t show up and the thread doesn’t show like it has a post that has been unread like it usually does if it’s just server lag.[/quote]

Every post in that thread is being looked at before it gets let through. Happens to “racy” threads.

I imagine it will show up soon.

(You should see the shit he talks on other boards, lol)[/quote]

Now, what thread is that? I like Deb getting all feisty![/quote]

haha! It’s this one:

Perhaps sometimes I get too feisty. :wink: I always speak from my heart though!

But I had nothing to do with that fight other than making a post agreeing with beans.[/quote]

People seriously hate on you (and others) for posting pics of yourself.

Apparently only guys can do it, and when it’s for muscle.

I don’t get why it bothers them, but whateves…[/quote]

Oh yeah, I remember that.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with dudes getting mad at the females for posting pics. They’re fucking assholes is all.
Deb, I <3 your pics.

euh…my flat and incline are both pathetic. Dude that incline was pretty high

I thought you were going for SHIPs. btw Debs pics are kickass post some here

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I thought you were going for SHIPs. btw Debs pics are kickass post some here[/quote]

yeah, those mysterious nudes I hear so much about too.

They are close to ships… Hold on, let me copy paste something:

BEANS…how much weight?

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
BEANS…how much weight?[/quote]

2 plates on yhe inclines

225 on the flat

:smiley:

I’m taking a break on pictures though, but I’ve said that before!

I’m going on a kayak trip in a couple of weeks so I’m going to do a mini-bulk and see if I can come back all buff. Then I’ll have pics! If all goes well.

I was trying out my boat last weekend and oddly enough it was my shin muscles that were fatigued the next day.

BEANS…how much weight?[/quote]

2 plates on yhe inclines

225 on the flat[/quote]

Nice!

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

And how I love the way you lie :slight_smile:
It’s hard to picture you any hotter after a bulk but I know you’ll amaze us anyhow.

Let me tell you something about that Bryckdouche guy. He can’t answer a fucking post without 25 fucking pages of text. He should get over himself. And he’s a damn drama queen. If I have to read one more fucking post about how he’s chosen to be lean blah de fucking blah by doing mediocre “work outs” I’m going to lose it. I just wish people would stop answering the douche. I know he’d go away.

[quote]debraD wrote:

I’m going on a kayak trip in a couple of weeks so I’m going to do a mini-bulk and see if I can come back all buff. Then I’ll have pics! If all goes well.

I was trying out my boat last weekend and oddly enough it was my shin muscles that were fatigued the next day. [/quote]

I’m sorry, I may have missed it, but I didn’t see “nudes are on the way” anywhere in that post.

:wink:

Okay, then. I mean, if I had a body like you, Deb, or Claire or Robilyn or Masch or RBlue, I would take a billboard out. Here are sexy women, some of who are mothers, living normal lives, and looking fabulous. They work hard for their bodies, but they have lives too. What’s wrong with showing it off?

My boat!

Deb, any nudes you’d like to share…feel free!!!

Wait, kayaking made your calves hurt? Where are you going kayaking? Are you going by yourself?

[quote]debraD wrote:
My boat![/quote]

That looks awesome! The water looks so beautiful and clear! And you look like you’re not wearing anything under that life jacket! :wink:

Let me tell you something about that Bryckdouche guy. He can’t answer a fucking post without 25 fucking pages of text. He should get over himself. And he’s a damn drama queen. If I have to read one more fucking post about how he’s chosen to be lean blah de fucking blah by doing mediocre “work outs” I’m going to lose it. I just wish people would stop answering the douche. I know he’d go away. [/quote]

Welcome to my world.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Deb, any nudes you’d like to share…feel free!!!

Wait, kayaking made your calves hurt? Where are you going kayaking? Are you going by yourself? [/quote]

I know! I wasn’t expecting that! But it came from pushing my legs against the rudder pedals to keep my thighs tight and use my body to power instead of my arms. I’m new at it thought so I need to work on my technique. I’m headed up north with a couple of friends for a week.