T Nation

Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller (24)

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. ~Edmund Hillary

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Oh he was just a good looking guy and he was asking me all these questions about the movie. But I was walking by him and couldn’t think of a reason to stop. It’s just nice to have an attractive man talk at me.[/quote]

People keep talking all this shit, someone’s gonna get an ass whoopin’!

HAI kids!!

Damm these TK threads fill up fast.

Good Morning

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Damm these TK threads fill up fast.

Good Morning[/quote]

Yup. Herc went in for the kill in the middle of the night when the rest of us were sleeping like babies.

DAMN! That wife prank video and the Terry Tate one were hilarious. Office linebacker LMAO.

Poor Drew filled up pages and pages all by himself, went to bed and Herc swooped in for the kill. Am I up for an ass whooping Chris?

yup Deb, I just couldnt keep my eyes open…so close…so damn close.

Good morning. Congrats to Drew and Hercto shutting down TK23.

Morning Greeny. What are you and the Tiger up to today?

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Morning Greeny. What are you and the Tiger up to today?[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmmm… Well, first IH made me some pancakes and served them in bed, like he has been known to do on most weekends.

After the gym, we’ll probably eat, then go to the movies… We’re not sure as to what movie we’ll see. It’s either ‘Inception’ (again) or ‘Salt’.

Afterwards…SEX. LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX. EVERYWHERE.

Oh shit. Gotta go! Greeny’s up!!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

Oh shit. Gotta go! Greeny’s up!![/quote]

AH!!! So fucking hilarious. The Tiger strikes again. LMFAO.

best shoes ever…

Those are hysterical, Drew. Do they come in women’s?

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

Oh shit. Gotta go! Greeny’s up!![/quote]

AH!!! So fucking hilarious. The Tiger strikes again. LMFAO.[/quote]

Yeah, I heard him typing from the bedroom, got up to see what he was posting.

lol, of course then we’d have to go buy another pair of shoes to wear over our feet shoes that we wear on our feet.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
HAI kids!! [/quote]

Haha

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Poor Drew filled up pages and pages all by himself, went to bed and Herc swooped in for the kill. Am I up for an ass whooping Chris?[/quote]

No just giving ya shit.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

Oh shit. Gotta go! Greeny’s up!![/quote]

AH!!! So fucking hilarious. The Tiger strikes again. LMFAO.[/quote]

Yeah, I heard him typing from the bedroom, got up to see what he was posting.
[/quote]

he better fucking give you pancakes now eh?

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
HAI kids!! [/quote]

Every time someone says hai kids it makes me think of “My name is” by Eminem

Just a random thought.