Ever Feel like a Thread Killer? (13)

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I dunno, I’m a fan of hard penis pics, but not random hard penis pics.

Beer + TK13 = STFU, Lindsay.[/quote]

HI LINDSAY!!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

HI LINDSAY!!![/quote]

http://www.flyingdogales.com/Beer-Anniversary.aspx

Hi Rrrrrrr…Hungry!!!

No, no, get it off you chest and tell how you’re really feeling, Wol’s understanding, and I bet we could even get Mak to make a guest appearance.

Here, even a video to sum up all 13 thread killers! lolcats+not so latent lesbianism! Go to it!

and another just for the lulz…

sorry hungry, but Geddy gets wahay too much play up here. I appreciate their talent, but there’s a bit too much “force-feeding” us Rush.

I don’t like Rush. I HATE Rush.

The reason?

Try playing that shit on Rock Band.

185 on the deadlift today! Up 35 pounds from 5 weeks ago. My trainer was so pumped. He video’d it. Then I had carbs to celebrate!! Yay! Soooo PMPM helping ladies out of their closets, huh?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

HI LINDSAY!!![/quote]

Hi Rrrrrrr…Hungry!!![/quote]

Wait, you know me?

I have you to thank for turning me onto AB… I just have to go into Philly to get it:(

Is RB what you’re drinking now?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

HI LINDSAY!!![/quote]

Hi Rrrrrrr…Hungry!!![/quote]

Wait, you know me?

I have you to thank for turning me onto AB… I just have to go into Philly to get it:(

Is RB what you’re drinking now?
[/quote]

http://www.westender.com/articles/entry/somethings-brewing/

oh yeah…

RB, yes. I had one the night before my First Solo Trial to psych me up. Of course, the defendant didn’t show up to that trial, so that tells you how bad ass that beer is.

AngryVader turned me onto AB. I sent him some of my favorite beer recently, Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale. I don’t know if it’s gone national yet, but that shit is awesome. They only can it. AV said that no good beers come in cans, so I had to prove him wrong.

RB, yes. I had one the night before my First Solo Trial to psych me up. Of course, the defendant didn’t show up to that trial, so that tells you how bad ass that beer is.

AngryVader turned me onto AB. I sent him some of my favorite beer recently, Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale. I don’t know if it’s gone national yet, but that shit is awesome. They only can it. AV said that no good beers come in cans, so I had to prove him wrong.[/quote]

I KNOW I’m guilty of bottle-snobbery, and I do want to to be environmentally conscious, but it seems like all of the good beer is bottle only. (and no I’m not angling for freebies)

OTOH, Red Racer IPA just won gold in a BC beer blind taste test, but I prefer Malty vs. Hoppy.
http://www.centralcitybrewing.com/ourbrews.htm

AngryVader turned me onto AB. I sent him some of my favorite beer recently, Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale. I don’t know if it’s gone national yet, but that shit is awesome. They only can it. AV said that no good beers come in cans, so I had to prove him wrong.[/quote]

It sounds badass, therefore, I must try it if i’m able. Now, I want beer oh so badly… I’ve been watching the garbage calories, so I haven’t had any here in a while. Fuck.

How is AV doing these days?

Attydeb: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That’s something to be proud of!! I can’t wait to see the video.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

It sounds badass, therefore, I must try it if i’m able. Now, I want beer oh so badly… I’ve been watching the garbage calories, so I haven’t had any here in a while. Fuck.

How is AV doing these days?

Attydeb: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That’s something to be proud of!! I can’t wait to see the video.[/quote]

Thanks!!! I’m looking forward to it myself. I just watched the 115 he taped back in November. I really look different now. The celebratory BLT I ate tasted damn good too lol I’m so easy to please.

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:

I KNOW I’m guilty of bottle-snobbery, and I do want to to be environmentally conscious, but it seems like all of the good beer is bottle only. (and no I’m not angling for freebies)

OTOH, Red Racer IPA just won gold in a BC beer blind taste test, but I prefer Malty vs. Hoppy.
http://www.centralcitybrewing.com/ourbrews.htm[/quote]

Dale’s Pale Ale has earned a score of 100 from the magic beer publication that rates beers, whose name I cannot currently remember. You really need to try a good canned beer. Amazing.

PM me and I will see what I can find for you. New Belgium Brewery cans Fat Tire, Sunshine Wheat, and Ranger IPA right now. Most canned beers are PA or IPA, but I could find you some great shit.

It’s the revolution, I swear. I prefer canned Fat Tire to bottled or even on tap.

www.ratebeer.com? how many have you had tonight?

Yeah, it’s ratebeer.com, I think. And I’m not going to disclose my number, that isn’t very ladylike.

But yeah, amazing beer. I’d procreate with that beer. Can and all.

Actually, the can might make things more fun.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Aw, Toots started TK13 a minute before MiM’s…

That sucks. [/quote]

Sorry, Tootles. MIM’s thread came through the system first.

And Count… I <3 everybody. :)[/quote]

I know but that’s the way the cookie crumbles I guess…

It’s saturday night and I’m SOBER

boooo

hai Lindsay!!!

I’m privy to bean’s real name, gwahahaha

Okay, so me and two coworkers went out drinking last night. We went to a local micro-brewery. Some drunk college kid came over and hits on my friend, Kira, who looks like Claire, but heavier, twice.

The second time he asks if he should take a job for money or happiness. We all tell him go for the money. He asks why and Kira very smoothly interjects “Well, I have a boyfriend and two kids so I would choose money. My kids mean everything to me so I would choose money to make sure they are taken care of.”

This kid apparently didn’t hear that b/c he then says he’s having a graduation party and Kira’s invited, not me or Laura, he doesn’t have room for us, and he hands Kira a coaster with his name and phone number on it. He then wishes us a good night and goes back to his table and then leaves with his friends.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
hai Lindsay!!!

I’m privy to bean’s real name, gwahahaha[/quote]

Are you gonna tell???

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
hai Lindsay!!!

I’m privy to bean’s real name, gwahahaha[/quote]

Are you gonna tell???[/quote]

I’d wager a guess.

Arnold seems like a good Accountant name.