Ever Feel like a Thread Killer? (13)

“No offense to any midget’s reading this.”

Aww, MiM, you’re adorable.

I think it’ll be perfect if we can suck a mod into the vortex of thread killing.

The princess party went off pretty perfectly (macros like 70%carb/20%fat/25%carb (notypo))
I walked/dragged the dog back from my mother-in-law’s house so we could fit the princess bicycle into the back of the princess pathfinder. It was about 6km downhill (about 3 1/2 miles for any arithmetically challenged accountants who might bi#$h about teh metrickz systemz).

Now, the wife’s asleep, my son’s asleep, the dog is dead to the world curled up in a dark corner. My daughter is playing with her Little Ponies, and watching her princess video.

I’m going to power down some creatine and as much water/juice as possible for tomorrow’s run, then I’ll probably take a nap.

That sounds like an awesome day!

I’m not actually attracted to women, but I’d much rather look pictures of semi naked women, then of semi naked men. There are bits of naked men that I enjoy seeing pictures of.

I really like the shoulder shots a la Wormys profile, and a really strong back to a nice ass a la Hungrys bathroom mirror picture, and well defined calves a la Brad, but I’m nt a big fan of other general shots.

The towel theme in TILF is interesting in a let’s see what you look like way, but not in a let’s slip that into to fantasy file way. The vixen thread on the other hand is just hot, not fantasy file hot, but any picture in those threads makes me want to get laid. How’s that work?

I was so hoping to have three TK’s in a row under my belt. DAMN you, weekends!

In other news, one of my best girlfriends kind of came out to me, said she got the gay vibe from me, and that her hubby will leave her if she has “another” lady friend. So there.

I don’t know Pch, I quite like the towel theme in tilf. But i’m like, whatever, just show me your muscles. Speaking of, I like wormwoods new avi raises eyebrows

Hai guys! Wow. That was fast.

Did you guys see the riot dog of Greece?

A dog that has been seen at nearly every demonstration in Athens over the last two years has turned up again during the recent protests against new austerity measures

pretty neat.

I just ordered my brother the FST-7 DVD for his birthday. My mom and fiance are getting spa passes and necklaces (onyx) I’m getting…hugs, warm, fuzzy hugs.

I’m still looking for music a meth head would use when he wants to ramp things up a bit for tomorrow’s run.

I may just load up on nin, because I’ll prob be pretty hate fueled after the first half hour…

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:
I’m still looking for music a meth head would use when he wants to ramp things up a bit for tomorrow’s run.

I may just load up on nin, because I’ll prob be pretty hate fueled after the first half hour… [/quote]

How about this?

HA! Wait. I just listened to the whole song. HAH! It goes to crap in the middle. Nevermind.

Masch, in my head you are known as Mash, if we ever meet in person I’m calling you mash.

I loves the muscle, Dallas had a rock climber back, I loved gnawing on it (I’m a biter), but pictures of muscles don’t really do that much for me. I prefer seeing with my hands. How long until the Internet can do that?

I’m in a really odd mood. I’m already in bed (mom) and not tired so just dicking around. I’m also super horny at the moment. I miss sex. I don’t really do sex outside of relationships, but don’t really think I’m ready for a relationship so I’m stuck in a rock and nothing hard sort of place.

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:

I may just load up on nin, because I’ll prob be pretty hate fueled after the first half hour… [/quote]

What about…

PMPM, you are pretty gay!

Madduck i got you covered, enjoy.

Crank up the volume and you’ll be a runnin right along.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
HA! Wait. I just listened to the whole song. HAH! It goes to crap in the middle. Nevermind.[/quote]

For the first minute or so, I was thinking “Windowlicker” by Aphex Twin, which is good.

hungry: perfect! KMFDM triggered - Lords of Acid, and My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult for me. Groups that’ll be fresh, because I haven’t listened to them in about 8 years.

what’ll probably end up happening though is that the earbuds will slip, or the mp3 player will die, and all I’ll hear in my head for the next hour will be:

[quote]pch2 wrote:
I’m not actually attracted to women, but I’d much rather look pictures of semi naked women, then of semi naked men. There are bits of naked men that I enjoy seeing pictures of.

I really like the shoulder shots a la Wormys profile, and a really strong back to a nice ass a la Hungrys bathroom mirror picture, and well defined calves a la Brad, but I’m nt a big fan of other general shots.

The towel theme in TILF is interesting in a let’s see what you look like way, but not in a let’s slip that into to fantasy file way. The vixen thread on the other hand is just hot, not fantasy file hot, but any picture in those threads makes me want to get laid. How’s that work? [/quote]
It’s funny that you say this, P…

I was going to just add that I was pretty sure that Greens would agree with all that you just posted. But, I figured i’d email her at work and ask for just in case I was wrong… God knows it wouldn’t be the first time i’ve been completely off.

Anyway, here’s what she replied with: “COMPLETELY AGREE! 100% AGREE!!! EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!”

So, i’m almost sure that I was correct this time:)

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:
Madduck i got you covered, enjoy.

Crank up the volume and you’ll be a runnin right along.

[/quote]
This could definitely work…

:slight_smile: A couple of 80’s tunes…

I dunno, I’m a fan of hard penis pics, but not random hard penis pics.

Beer + TK13 = STFU, Lindsay.

Also, drunk recaptcha SUCKS.