Equipoise, Itchy Abcess Help!?

i just started equipoise at 400mg’s a week my first injection though was 1 cc of 200mg that went fine tell the next week when i stepped it up to 2cc a total of 400mg well about two days later i felt the injection site and a area of skin the size of a cell phone around the injection site seemed slightly puffed up and itched really bad but did not hurt at all for the last 3 days it has been itching very bad and still puffy what is this? does this mean im alergic?

Probably just a bad shot, i had one of those on my first cycle got all hyped up, waited a week and it was gone never had it again. I would suggest to keep an eye on it especially if the colour changes or the size gets bigger.

Keep an eye on it. If it get’s worse after a week, go to the Dr.

Good Luck

wow you should stop now and do more reserch before you hurt yourself and make steroids look bad, noob.

i had this happen the first time I did a quad shot (3cc’s). got very red, itchy, and swollen…also painful. The problem went away pretty quick (about a week and it was totally back to normal) but since then i have injected much slower if injecting a large volume of gear. I also started to warm the gear first and massage the site after to make sure all the gear got spread out (rather than sitting in a pocket)…never had the problem again.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i had this happen the first time I did a quad shot (3cc’s). got very red, itchy, and swollen…also painful. The problem went away pretty quick (about a week and it was totally back to normal) but since then i have injected much slower if injecting a large volume of gear. I also started to warm the gear first and massage the site after to make sure all the gear got spread out (rather than sitting in a pocket)…never had the problem again.[/quote]

3cc’s!

Crazy mofo!

OP, like everyone say’s (except for boxer666 who is a twat) it’s common, should be fine, but get it seen too if it gets worse or is same after 7 days

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
wow you should stop now and do more reserch before you hurt yourself and make steroids look bad, noob.[/quote]

Haha…HAHAHA…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH