T Nation

Equipoise, Itchy Abcess Help!?

i just started equipoise at 400mg’s a week my first injection though was 1 cc of 200mg that went fine tell the next week when i stepped it up to 2cc a total of 400mg well about two days later i felt the injection site and a area of skin the size of a cell phone around the injection site seemed slightly puffed up and itched really bad but did not hurt at all for the last 3 days it has been itching very bad and still puffy what is this? does this mean im alergic?

Probably just a bad shot, i had one of those on my first cycle got all hyped up, waited a week and it was gone never had it again. I would suggest to keep an eye on it especially if the colour changes or the size gets bigger.

Keep an eye on it. If it get’s worse after a week, go to the Dr.

Good Luck

wow you should stop now and do more reserch before you hurt yourself and make steroids look bad, noob.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i had this happen the first time I did a quad shot (3cc’s). got very red, itchy, and swollen…also painful. The problem went away pretty quick (about a week and it was totally back to normal) but since then i have injected much slower if injecting a large volume of gear. I also started to warm the gear first and massage the site after to make sure all the gear got spread out (rather than sitting in a pocket)…never had the problem again.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i had this happen the first time I did a quad shot (3cc’s). got very red, itchy, and swollen…also painful. The problem went away pretty quick (about a week and it was totally back to normal) but since then i have injected much slower if injecting a large volume of gear. I also started to warm the gear first and massage the site after to make sure all the gear got spread out (rather than sitting in a pocket)…never had the problem again.[/quote]

3cc’s!

Crazy mofo!

OP, like everyone say’s (except for boxer666 who is a twat) it’s common, should be fine, but get it seen too if it gets worse or is same after 7 days

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
wow you should stop now and do more reserch before you hurt yourself and make steroids look bad, noob.[/quote]

Haha…HAHAHA…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH