Epididymal Cyst and HCG

So I’m at the end of a 12 week cycle of test and deca. Ran the deca at low doses for the majority of the cycle (150mg, down to 75mg last few weeks). Its been just over a month since my last shot of deca, and I’m currently tapering down the test. Last 3 weeks have only been 250mg per week. I’ll run the next 2 weeks at 125mg per week then start PCT.

My plan was to start using HCG during the last week of test, during the 2 weeks of nothing, and during first week of PCT. But I ran into a small problem.

1 week ago I felt a small lump on my left testicle. Went to the doctor the very next day and he examined it. He said it is not directly on the testicle, but rather above it. Most likely being an epididymal cyst. I have an ultrasound scheduled in 4 days to confirm this.

My question is : Is there any danger to using HCG with an epididymal cyst?

I’m thinking the HCG may stimulate the testes too much and irritate the cyst. If so I may have to do PCT without HCG and hope I’m not shutdown for long. I honestly don’t feel shutdown. Testes are normal size. I ejaculate normal size loads and libido has not been affected one bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

So the ultrasound showed that the lump was not an epididymal cyst. Rather it is a varicocele.

I don’t see any issues with running HCG with a varicocele. I’ll most likely start the HCG today.

Chime in with advice if you have it

I have had a vericocele and hydrocele since I was in my twenties. I’ve been running 250iu of HCG EOD with my TRT regimen for the past 9 months. I haven’t had any issues.

[quote]rmh192 wrote:
I have had a vericocele and hydrocele since I was in my twenties. I’ve been running 250iu of HCG EOD with my TRT regimen for the past 9 months. I haven’t had any issues.[/quote]

Thanks bro, my mind is now at ease haha