E2 Climbing on Same Test Dose + Heartburn

Read a lot tell me how you don’t know what hormone optimization is without telling me you don’t know what hormone optimization is. I understand you with your medical problems and atrial fibrillation from utilizing anabolic steroids do you want men to have optimal testosterone levels. I think you’re threatened by men that have optimal levels. Men that havre levels between one and 2000 do wonderful and have no adverse effects long-term at all. In fact every parameter of health improves of those levels. Who said that we don’t want to be in the 1% of people with supraphysiologic levels because that’s where most of the health benefits are obtained with "supraphysiologic levels ". I know you’re afraid of those levels but now I’m doing this 20 years and seeing the benefits that men have with numbers that are outside the normal range along with hundreds of other providers that do the same we know the benefits it provides men. So you are of the woke testosterone replacement therapy. We want each man to be the best most healthy man that they can be. Who says you define what TRT is? Each man can choose where he wants his levels to be and how well he functions and how healthy he chooses to be. Once again before you get on your high horse I don’t aim for any specific level but I also do not disallow a man have a level of let’s say 1500 if every parameter of his health improves. Let me repeat every parameter of his health improves. And by the same token if a man feels great at the level of 700 and he’s happy and healthy then that’s his number. It is both an art and a science and we are treating the patient and their symptoms first and foremost and we’re not avoiding a number if that’s what it takes to resolve their symptoms and improve their health. So yes I will now refer to you as the woke TRT promoter. So I will treat each man individually and provide him with an optimal level to improve his health even if that number is “supraphysiologic”. I honestly think because you can’t tolerate an optimal level of testosterone due to your own health issues which started after taking anabolic steroids causing afib you don’t want other men to have healthy levels. You are so caught up in a number and so against a number outside the normal range. I’m so glad that you can’t treat men.
And lastly most importantly once again who says you define what TRT is or isn’t? It’s your opinion and everybody’s got one. Myself and others have a different opinion of what TRTS. We truly understand hormone optimization and that there is a dose response relationship and that the better the levels of hormones then the better the benefits. Who wants to be normal? Normal is not optimal. We will not restrain men from living their best most healthy life. We are not afraid of a number especially when we obtain a number where every parameter of their health improves. Once again every parameter of their health improves. If anything went backwards then we would lower the numbers or stop testosterone but it doesn’t happen. So yes you fear number and you have your own definition of TRT and that is your own personal right to have. Many of us just disagree with you and the woke TRT movement. So yes there is a dose that will improve symptoms and you would call that the minimal effective dose and that’s what you push. But there’s also a dose that will improve symptoms as well as maximize the benefits of testosterone. When I ask each what do you want the minimal effective dose to improve symptoms or do you want to improve symptoms as well as maximize the benefits of testosterone. 100% of them answer I want both.

1 Like