Done With Stanozolol

JUst a short rant: I’m fuckin’ done with Stanozolol! During my last cycle I ran 50 mg. ED oral Stan. My joints hurt like hell and, even though I was on a cutter and thus not lifting super heavy, I got a mild hamstring tear! Luckily I recovered fully, no problem, but that’s the end of Stan for me!

Crowbar

How many cycles of Stanozolol have you used prior to this one? This isn’t just a one time thing right?

I will never touch Winny because of the issues you mention. I have to tell you that Anavar w Test, plus a cortisone shot in both shoulders seems to help my degraded joints. Good luck…

Same thing happened with me while on winny. Was doing 50mg ed shots and after the second week everything hurt, also was unimpressed with what it did for me. Some of the guys that I know blow up on it with no sides, but not me. Sorry to hear about the injury.

Monopoly

I ran qv winny at 400-500 mgs the first time I took it about 1 year ago and found both the injections and the joint pain to be pretty bad. BUt I looked very good on it, and my stregth was up almost as much as when I take tren. I ran it again recently in the oral liquid form that I converted at I’m guessing 75-100 mgs ed and was not impressed at all. Some increase in vascularity and the joint pain was still there but nothing like last time. IF I ever use it again I’ll probably stick to the injectable form.

BTw sorry to hear about your injury crowbar. How long where you on?

Garland, no this isn’t a one time thing; this was my third cycle in a row using Stan (although I make sure to take enough time off between cycles).

Over40, I have to say I agree that Var is 10 times better than Stan, as far as I’m concerned.

Wideguy, that’s the crazy thing; I only do short “blitz” style cycles anymore, so I was about 4 weeks into a 5 week cycle.

Crowbar

I might get alot of arguement with this but from looking at what stan does it doesn’t seem like something I’d use when lifting a weight that enables me to do anywhere below 8 reps. To high a chance of injury. I especially notice it makes me tighter and more brittle in my legs and lower back. Last time I took it just tying my shoes was tough some days. I will probably go with var from now on.

I’ve only used it a like 30 mgs tops and was probably on more like 20 the last time I used it. I’m assuming 50 works alot better?

120 mg ed of the winny I made would probably do the trick eh?

I ran at 50mg ed, I’d be scared shitless to go any higher, regardless of if it made the gains better. My experience on 50 sounds similar to yours at 30…

Monopoly

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
JUst a short rant: I’m fuckin’ done with Stanozolol! During my last cycle I ran 50 mg. ED oral Stan. My joints hurt like hell and, even though I was on a cutter and thus not lifting super heavy, I got a mild hamstring tear! Luckily I recovered fully, no problem, but that’s the end of Stan for me!

Crowbar[/quote]

I agree w/ you 100%…2wks after discontinuing stanozolol,I ruptured my distal bicep tendon…I will never touch winstrol again and am undecided on whether I’ll cycle any aas again.

MK

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I might get alot of arguement with this but from looking at what stan does it doesn’t seem like something I’d use when lifting a weight that enables me to do anywhere below 8 reps. To high a chance of injury. I especially notice it makes me tighter and more brittle in my legs and lower back. Last time I took it just tying my shoes was tough some days. I will probably go with var from now on.

I’ve only used it a like 30 mgs tops and was probably on more like 20 the last time I used it. I’m assuming 50 works alot better? [/quote]

I’m having trouble tying my shoes on some days too. Dang, I was in denial about my current run of Winny. My knees kill, my lower back is aching… Now this thread… lol Damn!

Still not convinced that Stan is an over rated and potentially dangerous AAS? Just 6 mg./day lowers HDL by an average of 33%! Of course (almost)all AAS have some negative effect on cholesterol, but a 33% reduction in the “good” cholesterol on 6 mg./day?! FUCK THAT.

Crowbar

Ouch! That probably sealed the deal for me. Still it does look aweswome in you outer bicep head;-)

Just curious what kind of size gains (I realize this isn’t the drug of choice for this purpose) did you guys see on Winny?

Lets say I wanted to gain ten pounds of quality muscle with as little side effects as possible…could Winstrol be good choice?

BTW…I’m not bothered by the cholesterol thing.

Thanks

Let me rephrase…I do care about my cholesterol, I was under the impression from my research that with the dosage I was planning on taking (no more than 50mg ed) and having optimal cholesterol levels already I would be ok.

Also, one of the things I liked about the Stanozolol was the ability to take it alone, which I couldn’t do with test.

Mr2geez, why can’t you take Test by itself–I mean other than an anti-estrogen or AI? In fact, Test is one of the very few “stand alone” AAS in my opinion.

Also, I think it’s going to be hard to gain 10 lbs. LBM on 50 mg. Stan ED.

For my money, Tren produces some very nice lean gains when used alone.Also, if you use it solo you will not need any AI or anti-estrogen, as Tren does not aromatize. Better yet, Tren and Anavar make a very nice non-aromatizing stack which has a nice androgenic/anabolic ratio.

Crowbar

[quote]Mr2Geez wrote:
Let me rephrase…I do care about my cholesterol, I was under the impression from my research that with the dosage I was planning on taking (no more than 50mg ed) and having optimal cholesterol levels already I would be ok.

Also, one of the things I liked about the Stanozolol was the ability to take it alone, which I couldn’t do with test.[/quote]

what? why couldn’t you do that with test, or are you saying you wouldnn’t need an anti-e?

test is THE base…