Dodgin’ Dadbods: Fortitude Training

You can believe what you want to believe. I’m not going to argue with you or anyone else on the forum because it’s pointless to do so. I can understand all you being skeptical because honestly if I was in your shoes, I most likely would be too. I don’t blame any of you. I just wish some of you would have spoken up much sooner.

I started to post on T-Nation for my own benefit. I just wanted to get strong and look good in the process and have a log people could follow and maybe, just maybe I could inspire that ONE kid who was in the same shoes I was and couldn’t figure it out be able to do so. A lot of people have given me awesome advice and I chose to run with it at one point and everything clicked. Anyone that’s gotten to a decent level of strength has the same advice. I’m spewing what everyone else is spewing that knows it’s true. No difference in what any of us are saying that have been doing it long enough or correctly.

BUT the one thing I will take issue with is accusing me of having false conversations. I have never had any false conversations with anyone here. Everything was real and authentic. I hope I was able to help some people as they helped me. This is a place of positivity and I tried my best to keep it that way.

The business sold for 122k. I’m not a millionaire by any stretch of the imagination.

I love T-Nation and how it’s changed me. I’m not going to continue to engage in this conversation and ruin @flappinit log. If you want to call me fake, a fraud, false lifts, despicable, etc, that’s all good man. I’ve never had one negative thing to ever say about you or anyone else on here. This is life on the internet.

I know no one is going to believe anything until I post a video. That’s fine, I can live with that. I guess I will add that to my 2020 to-do list.

1 Like

That’s what we mean though dude. Why have you been saying you’ll do it for years? What’s stopping you right now going into the gym and doing a heavy triple? Why do you need to wait? Its just weird, there’s no reason why you wouldn’t just do it, especially since you posted form check videos of yourself a few years ago. You literally promised people evidence.

2 Likes

Same old shit.

I’m glad you don’t like what I said about your conversations with people being weightless. You are a con. You lie. You speak from a place of authority backed by your false lifts. YOU even made a programming thread, based off your strength SUCCESS. See what I’m saying? Lies. You lead people with deceit.

1 Like

Anyhow for the millionth time, lol and let’s stop this bullshit. Going nowhere. My thumbs are hot from all the flames in here.

1 Like

Just did like 5 miles walk/some running with Alfie. Beautiful day, 55 and sunny. Little breeze. Best you could ask for in january.

I’ve been a borderline stimulus addict and I honestly don’t feel like I’d be interested in doing Kelso’s workouts anymore than three times a week. That’s a lot of work, and full-body. Even though I’m weak. Good read though. And I have bookmarked the routines to run them at some point.

1 Like

Went to a trampoline park again. Bouncing hurts my spine. Did some pull-up ladder thing, got it on video.

Same here. It hit 58 and I was hot. I sat on the porch and drank a beer while the kids played in the yard.

2 Likes

If you can explain to me how any of this isn’t constituted as bullying ESPECIALLY since a good bit of it isn’t tagged at him or anything, please do so.

No, that’s not bullying. It’s the consequences of appearing to be a liar.

1 Like

So far, it appears the mods are hands off on all the drama. That’s a clue imo.

2 Likes

Yeah, the mods here are very good in that way. I’ve seen then act very quickly when things went off colour.

I think what’s happening here is we have a liar caught out and who doesn’t like it, and someone who desperately wants to believe them and is upset no one else does.

1 Like

Trampolines are a surprisingly good workout.

1 Like

My brother was here visiting and we were sweating our balls off after like 5 minutes of bouncing haha

1 Like

Between chest day/hiking/carrying my kid on the hike saturday, and then back day/4 mile walk & run/trampoline park yesterday, I’m spent. Quiet morning, just stretched and watched a couple shows. No gym today.

1 Like

Chest
Incline Bench
210 1x8, 1x4

Crossovers
2x10

Dirty 30’s x2

Y raises and lateral raise superset 2x10 ea

OH tri ext, pushups, reverse grip extensions

Swolin’ up nice

8 Likes

Gotta say, the routine is not bad at all. I don’t dread the leg days, the volume is manageable which means I can adjust my intensity according to how I’m feeling that day easily, and 2.5 weeks in, I’m not having any itch. I know 2.5 weeks is nothing, but seriously I’m a crackhead with programs and get bored so easily. Still shooting for 3 months. Will rotate exercises if the boredom sets in in a few weeks, or may add in some dips.

1 Like

Have your arms grown?

Your session looks a lot like mine but I’m doing more volume. Go figure.

1 Like

Looking jacked, man.

Also, why blur your face out if we can see it in your profile picture?

1 Like

I just realized that hahaha, I had a picture with my face blurred out before, then put that one up and never thought of it. Doesn’t make any sense, I suppose.