100 lunges

Standing calf raise
180 2x8, dropset to 100 lbs to failure on second set

Donkey calf raise
170 2x10

Adductor machine
110 2x10

5 Likes

Have a 6 mile hike in the mountains tomorrow. Should be fun, and a good complement to my simple leg day.

1 Like

Where’d our boy Nutty go?

Multi year fraud?

People crack me up.

Hope the hike is fun and not on sore legs (cringe!)

2 Likes

Haha he went from like every day to once a week to completely gone. I even accidentally came across an old thread, as you do when you’re clicking the suggestions at the bottom of a thread, and it was an old form check thread of his where he was asking for form checks, and HAD VIDEOS! But they’re all deleted now.

Check his stats from May ‘15:

28 M
5’6 (no shoes) @ 160lbs
Bodyfat % - Unknown, but I’m guessing 20%

Front Squat 155 3x5
Deadlift 225 3x5
OHP 115 3x5
Pendlay Row 145 5x5
Barbell Row 140 5x5
Pull Ups 8 Strict

4 Likes

Chest

Incline Bench
210 1x8, 1x4

Crossovers 2x8

Y raises and lateral Raises 2x8

OHP 155 1x9

Skulls 4x8

2 Likes

I would really like to know the secret to adding 300 lbs to my front squat in four years.

3 Likes

To be fair, he posted his real lifts when he would talk about the progress his “cousin” or “friend” would make on his routine.

4 Likes

Honestly, when the guy first joined the site, he was one of the most enthusiastic but frustrating beginners I remember seeing on this site. Pwn and Flip (I think), among others, spent a lot of time trying to persuade him of the things he now advises others.

2 Likes

Ugh. Every time I do the adductor machine my groin is DOMS city the next day.

Made for a rough hike, especially when the 3 year old gave up halfway through the hike and I had to carry him for 3 miles. Legs, shoulders, traps all destroyed.

Tomorrow: traps and back :sob:

2 Likes

I love how you guys are all worried about me lol.

You guys can choose what you want to believe. No one owes anyone on the internet a thing. I hope my log continues to inspire and help people that started out like me understand all it takes is a lot of hard work and discipline to reach your goals.

Hope you guys continue to lift heavy and stay healthy!

1 Like

Appreciate the ballsy move, dropping in here. Unfortunately, you’ve promised enough pictures and videos to enough people for long enough that you do owe people some proof of life in a sense, but nobody’s going to come looking for you to make it happen. And for the record, nobody was pushing any further confrontation directly in your log because your positive attitude and advice are generally good things, as we’ve said. Still, if you weren’t worried about this, you’d have not said anything here :man_shrugging:

Hope you continue to post anonymously for years to come!

2 Likes

Aaaaanyways, back to it with back day!

Hands really hurt from work, need to start working my extensors. Too much banging on stuff with heavy dead blows and beating them up with giant Allen wrenches.

1 Like

I personally would achieve much satisfaction in posting a lifting vid replicating a lift stated In my log but wearing a t shirt with “fuck flap” written on my back.

So simple to do whilst staying anonymous and would set every one straight.

5 Likes

I would literally be ecstatic if that happened.

I will eat my words like a juicy ribeye. And the log would be legit as fuck forever after.

3 Likes

Everything about you reeks bullshit. I’ll continue to say so until you prove me wrong.

You’re so caught up in all your lies you don’t have anything left to say.

Prove me wrong. Or don’t and continue to do whatever this is you’re doing. A colossal waste of time.

Add me to the back of the shirt when you post your vids.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Holy shit, my log is lit these days, as the kids say.

Cable Row
18 1x6, 16 1x8
Time to stay at 18 for a while. Noticed myself muscling it a bit. Could easily bro rep the stack, which is nice, but I’m more concerned with keeping healthy.

Machine lat pulldown
Whole stack (290) 2x8, 50% dropset after 2nd set

Pause shrugs
185 3x10

Bent over pause shrugs on incline Bench
4x10 cluster with 50s

Some bicep superset stuff til I looked swoled up from ma soles up, feel me?

4 Likes

I’m sorry.

I bet he’s been checking your log everyday to see if he’s being talked about.

I’m done. Promise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Cmon bro, no need to apologize. Nobody does, nutty included. It’s the web. Shit talking is a normal activity and we’re a bunch of (mostly) guys who like lifting weights. Best way to stop it is to take 8 seconds of your life to hit a record button and shut us all up.

1 Like

I guess what pisses me off the most is the 3 years of deceit, and all the people involved. All the false conversations. I don’t care if his advice was halfway decent. All he did was spout other people’s advice and try to evidence it with his falsified lifts. It’s ugly as hell. Despicable.

I wish to be wrong.

@isdatnutty are you really this nasty of a human being? We may all just be virtual people on this platform, but what you’re doing speaks directly to your character as a human being. How much did you sell your IT business for? Or are you a $16/hour business systems tech? …

1 Like