Dianabol: Stand Alone Dos & Donts + Intro

Hello! First time user to this forum! The name is River. 25 Male - 160ish pounds, built like a corn stalk. Little background - I was a kinesiology major in university, I have been a fitness rat for about 7 years.

I’ve had osteolysis of the right clavicular joint, snapping scapula, bench pressing form is weird for me, yada yada! I’ve never dove much into AAs, but now I’m in the game for it. I’m coming out of a hard spot in life - back in march I used to be 180 pounds, lifting 4 -5 days a week, getting my protein, etc. over the course of 4 months I lost 25 pounds in a bad way. Lost my strength on the major lifts.

These last 3 weeks I started going back and getting back to who I was suppose to be…but I want to get into it harder. And I believe Dianabol, after reading, can help with that. I’ve read it’s all water retention, I’d lose all gains, it’s bad for my liver, PCT, and many many more. I’ve also read that people have kept up to 80% of their gains, never had gyno, etc. I want y’all’s input…

I want to run it. I’ve got my source ready….but I don’t know how to run it…or if I even should. I’ve looked into other sources of AAs…this is the one I’ve leaned towards.

I’m wondering if I do start a cycle - 4 to 5 weeks. Dianabol. My source only sells it as 50mg…and I’ve heard that’s insane of an amount to take per day as a tablet.

I was advised in the 4-5 weeks to take

Dianabol Everyday.
Nolvadex everyday + 30 days after last day of Dbol taken
Clomid Everyday + 45 Days after last day of dbol taken
An over the counter testosterone booster everyday + after cycle
Proviron post cycle for 30 days.

Looking for the guidance. Thank you

If you do this, then I think this needs some work.

Good amount of time. What dose? I’d break up the 50 mg into quarters and take 25 mg or 37.5 mg/day. Split the dose up into intervals.

If I was going to do oral only, I’d consider going lower with the Dbol and adding in Anavar or Tbol. Maybe something like 25 mg Dbol and 25 mg of Anavar or Tbol. I think you will have less negatives and more positives with that, vs a higher Dbol only cycle. Less water retention, less chance of gyno, less harsh on the liver.

I’d also add in Tudca or NAC as a supplement while on.

You can start Nolvadex a day or two later. Dbol clears quickly. What protocol do you plan on for Nolvadex?

You can just use Nolvadex. If you want a longer PCT just use that for longer.

Not worth it. Most don’t really do anything.

Don’t add AAS post cycle. Proviron also won’t do much of anything for gains. It won’t shut you as much as other AAS, but the point of PCT is to be natty again.

2 Likes

I didn’t want to look or ask a stupid question; but when you split → Assuming a single tablet was 50 G; I could make the tablet halves and it being roughly 25mg a piece? Where I’d be getting gear from only has it in 50mg of dianabol. Now as for Anavar, isn’t that more of a broad “cutting” style of pharm? Anavar is also only a 4-6 week cycle correct? Good follow up on Tudca or NAC…I’ll add that to my list… thank you…

Nolvadex that is being offered is singerly 20Mg. A day or two later starting the cycle or just post cycle? I’ve read that users have it on hand only when necessary, taking during the cylce + post, or just taking it post…Which is where I’m confused and just want to do right by means…

Understood on the Clomid. I’ve seen this one preached 1000s of times on my findings :slightly_smiling_face:
My source also sells a “PCT KIT” which includes “Nolvadex 10mg,Proviron 25mg,Clomid 25mg” This product is very undescribed…it’s not explained if it’s in one tablet or variety. Wondering if I should even look into that.

Understood as well! My findings lead me to Dbol being a testosterone killer. One individual local to me he had ran P6 Testosterone Booster with Dbol & post so his levels were still somewhat…Functionl & lively I suppose? I’m only regurgitating this information.

I did not realize that Proviron was a type of gear it self…as mentioned above, I seen it in this “Kit” of a product. Now realizing that lol…

I had experience with Dianabol alone from 1971 through 1976. It was the only AAS that I took. But you must know that it was all made by CIBA who released it in 1958. I got prescriptions for it as 5mg per tablet (little blue tablets). The point is that I knew exactly what I was getting. Do you?

My initial prescriptions were for 10mg/day for 30 days. I always took them twice a day. I would take 6 to 8 weeks off, and run another cycle. As I progressed I got to 15mg/day for 60 days, with 6 to 8 weeks off, and run another cycle.

I was competing those years, though not very successfully. I place 4th in a show in 1974 and won our city show in 1976. If you watch your sodium intake you can minimize the fluid retention problems. But as you can see I was taking very low doses by the standards of today. I believe that 50mg/day is fairly extreme if it is actually close to 50mg of methandrostenolone.

By the 1980’s CIBA Dianabol became more difficult to obtain, but we could get methandrostenolone from Par. Maybe just because we knew it was a generic form, but we thought the CIBA was stronger. Who knows?

We never did PCT in those days and might not have needed it on our low doses. I don’t know, but I never noticed any concerns except I got weaker when off cycle. You should also know that I never got a blood test in those days because I was taking AAS. When I did get blood tests my liver enzymes were slightly elevated, but not to where the doctor was overly concerned.

My recommendations to you are to take a lower daily dose than 50mg/day. Maybe half a pill each day. I did 8 week cycles of Dianabol, so who am I to say do it shorter duration?

2 Likes

I’d quarter them into 12.5 mg each. Dbol has a half short life. I’d try to take it twice a day at least (ideally 12 hours apart if doing 2X a day).

It is a “cutting” drug because it doesn’t convert to estrogen. Because of that it doesn’t cause much water retention (which when cutting, water retention is demotivational).

It will still build muscle like all AAS do. Anavar is actually decent for building muscle if you’re not super developed. I prefer Tbol which also doesn’t convert to estrogen. I just got more umph out of Tbol. Both aren’t very androgenic either, so if you are sensitive to androgenic sides (acne and hair loss) using these in combination with Dbol will give you less androgenic (and estrogenic) sides than a higher dose of Dbol would. You still want some estrogen, so I wouldn’t recommend Anavar or Tbol solo.

After you take your last Dbol tab, wait two days then start Nolvadex.

When necessary would be when you feel like gyno is starting to form. I’d start with half a pill of Nolva to see if that resolves the issue.

I would skip this product. In general, I just buy singular items. I don’t buy mix products.

Once in the mid morning and once in the evening? Per say a 1/4 at 9 AM - another 1/4 at 9 Pm.

I’d like to note; this is my very first cycle. I keep reading “injections injections injections!” I also seen Renaissance Periodization’s video on gear & most users pushing Teste E @ 250/500MG…I’m not starting with needles and really only looking to do one to this being my last cycle ever; if its even worth it to do just one…

I can get my hands on 20Mg Of Anavar - 50 Tabs. I get acne like everyone else if it’s a hot summer day. I’m also a mechanic - so I’m prone to acne if I’m in something :joy: ! Hairloss hasn’t really been an issue. I can say; I am post labeled as a break up right now & have consumed a good amount of Twisted Tea lol… But I’m taking a step back from that to focus on my mechanic business and the gym…not to sound or bring my personal life into this. But moving on! Back to anavar…If I were to choose this gear to run with Dbol; would you still say 4 weeks, 5 weeks being froggy…is substantial enough or efficient?

Alrighty…So post 1 to 2 days after the last Dbol was taken.

Skipping it!

EDIT:…I also seen HCG…but injectable. Thoughts on accounting for obtaining that?

That would work.

It is regurgitated stuff they heard.

A cycle should match your goals. If you want to be a big boy, you need to be pinning. With that comes more risk, and higher chances of not recovering your natty test levels.

Oral only has adavantages. Short half lives is one of them. If you did a 12 week standard 500 mg of Test a week cycle, you would need to wait 3 weeks after your last pin to start PCT. You’d be shut down for 15 weeks. If you did a 6 week oral only cycle, you’d be able to start PCT basically right away. Shut down for 6 weeks vs 15.

Most people don’t do just one. Just letting you know that this usually doesn’t happen. It isn’t addicting like street drugs, but gains are nice to have.

It may or may not be worth it. Some get great results and keep gains. Some don’t.

What might help here is to lay out your routine and diet. Your stats (height, weight, BF%, best lifts…). A faceless photos says a lot.

To make it worth it, I’d personally do more like 6-8. It takes time to gain muscle even on gear. That is me, and what I’d do. Not medical advice.

HCG can make recovery of natural levels of testosterone easier and faster (meaning you’d keep more gains, and feel shitty for less time). Your cycle is short, so you likely don’t need it (but it can be peace of mind). If I was doing it, and cycling (I don’t cycle, I am on TRT, and then add blasts every once in awhile), then I’d probably run HCG during the last 3-4 weeks on Dbol. Something like 2000 iu spread out over 3-4 injections a week. You can pin HCG with a tiny needle. Like a 31 gauge that is 3/8" long into your stomach fat. I can hardly feel those needles.

I’d do 25 mg/day Dbol, and 20 mg/day of Anavar. Spit tabs for twice a day dosing for both. If you have 50 tabs, you could make it a 7 week cycle. Again not medical advice, just what I’d do.

1 Like

Been looking more into the Anavar/Dbol cycle taking them both simultaneously for X amount of times. Leaning towards this option due to more readings of people shouldn’t be running a full testosterone first, but it’s all mixed. I found another source that sells 20Mg Dbol and 20Mg Anavar… but my insider says to trust the first source he gave me instead. I:E Take one Anavar and 1/4 DBol at 9 am. Another 1/4 9 Pm.

I’ll get some pics, stats, routine, & my end goal to explain a little more on my next reply here in a bit. It probably would help lol…

Looking into HCG then. I’ll follow up on it. I’m also coming across the AI reference…I see a lot of misconstrued information on an AI as well. When to run it, How to run it, What it is for, etc…

Here to update - Got my gear in about 1 PM 08/01/23.

What I originally ordered was 20MG Dianabol - 100, 20mg Anavar - 100, Nolvadex 20MG - 50, & Clomid 50MG x 10. What I got was 10MG Dianabol - 200, Anavar 10MG - 100, Tamoxifen Citrate 20MG - 100 (Which seems to be Nolvadex according to online), Clomofene 50MG - 10, and for some reason I also received Sildenafil Citrate IP 100MG…& Tadalafil 20MG…I think that must be just a gag joke lol…

Anyways. Took a 10MG Anavar & Dbol at 6:30 Pm. Lifted at 8Pm - 10 Pm. Ate when I got home.

Currently about 170-173 Pounds.

Bench Press Max - 210 LBS.

Deadlift Max - 315 LBS

Barbell Squat Max - 315 LBS.

Current physique in the pictures listed.

My plan of “Stack” & course of action
SideNote. I did not get labs taken but plan to dose small. Should I still get labs DONE lets say the following monday or would it not matter due to the cycle starting?

5 Weeks
WEEK 1 - 08/02/23 - 08/08/23
10Mg Dianabol, 10 MG Anavar to work my way into the cylce and let my body process what I am doing to it. 1/2 tablet of Dbol in the morning when I wake up - consume with breakfast…? Other 1/2 of Dbol + 10MG Anavar an hour or 2 before workout or sleep.

Week 2 - Week 5 08/9/23 - 09/05/23
20MG Of Dianabol + 20 MG Of Anavar. Same routine as above.

ALONG with these everyday; I will be taking 2 Tablets of Liverite Liver aid, 3 Tablets FLEXMODE Joint Support by EvlutionNutrituon (from Bodybuilding.com), & 2 Tablets of your standard NatureMade Multi+Omega3 Gummies. 5G Of Creatine Monohydrate. 50G A day of Protein Shakes.

PCT - Tamoxifen Citrate 09/07/23 2-3 Weeks. 10MG To start a day - moving up to a full tablet 20MG rest of PCT. Clomid after the Nolvadex - 25Mg. 1 - 2 Weeks.

NOTE I have read that people do not advise taking PREWORK OUT while on cycle due to heart related effects. I took Dbol 10 & anavar 10 today (08/01/23) and it was just fine of a focus during session.

Foods - Breakfast - I have been in the routine of 5 Eggs Sunnyside up, 2/3 pieces of bacon & 2 Slices Toast with cranberry juice. Protein Shake shortly after.

Lunch - I think I am going to incorporate a nice fresh salad, water & yogurts. Keeping it healthy & lively green here.

Dinner - Could be the following; Tuna Fish Sandwiches. Chicken, Pork, Breakfast Dinners, Steak, Greens, Beans, Venison, etc. Many options here. Protein shake with it if I don’t lift that day.

SNACKS TO FILL IN - Yogurts, Cliff Brand Products, Protein Cereal products, Kodiak Products, Nature Valley Products, Fruit Snacks, etc, what ever I grab while shopping.

Usually consuming about 3000 to 4000 Calories a day.

WORK OUT - 4 days a week.

Monday - Chest & Tris
Tuesday - Back & Bis
Wednesday - LEGS
Thursday - Shoulders, Range Of Motion of hips + cuff, ABs, HIIT Type exercises.
I usually do tend to mix it up but that is my thought process at the moment.

END GOAL? 190 - 185 LBS of mass, mobility, & leanness & to keep the routine of nutrition, mindset, & dedication I have going so far.

IF I am missing anything, or even criticism it self - I am open. Thank you

I’m not a fan or oral only cycles. You are not likely to add 15bs of mass from a light oral only cycle. Most of the mass you gain will be from the dbol and its water that will go away shortly after cessation. If I had to guess you may gain 5lbs that keepable after this is said and done.

2 Likes

What is the deal with ppl wanting to overdose on SERMs. You’ve only got so many ER, and these are long acting drugs. Who had the bright idea of taking all the SERMs at once?

So after your cycle and PCT, when you want to get your body running naturally again, you want to add another anabolic in? Why?

I’m one of those guys that doesn’T hate short oral only cycles. But your plan just seems all kinds of fucked up.

1 Like

You should be doing this from this day forward, everyday.

I sure hope you are not expecting to achieve this on a single 5 week cycle. Maybe you can get a pound per week of muscle. That is the only mass that counts.

How many weeks off before you rune another cycle?

If you are planning training each body part once per week, I would hit arms at least twice a week, like:

Chest and Biceps
Legs
Back and Triceps
Shoulders

But I really don’t like the consecutive 3 day rest. I’d break it after my suggested “Back and Triceps” with a rest before “Shoulders.” You’d be hitting shoulders Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and watch those deltoid receptor sites accommodate to the volume of stimulus.

1 Like

Please read into whole post replies to see where I was educated on this.

Refer to my prior response after doing more digging…Cycle plan is respose 9.

Understood would mostly be water weight. Sustaining 180 LBS of body weight after cycle sounds more feasible?

Depends on a few things. A big one is are you building new muscle, or regaining size you previously had. I’d think it’s possible in the latter. I’d take quite unfavorable odds in a bet against it for the former (assuming the same body fat %).

I’m not a fan of oral only cycles, but I’m also not that educated. Been on TRT for ten years, done a few blasts, add in DBol once in a while for a few weeks as a pre-workout, but not a fan of oral only.

From what I read, to get to a higher level of test, you put a strain on your liver. Most guys don’t take enough orally to get supraphysiological, so you just end up jacking your ALT and AST with orals to get back to normal test levels, then deal with a restart.

Don’t fear the needle.

Also. from the pics, you look like you would benefit from eating more. Food is more anabolic than juice.

1 Like

If you’re going the oral only route and you’re dead set on it, what I would do is just dbol at 30-40mg daily, split into 2 or 3 doses a day for 8 weeks.

Take your liver support. You’ll be fine.

PCT with Tamoxifen for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10.

This will get you to your goal weight, and possibly over it since you are underdeveloped, coming back to lifting weights and muscle memory is your friend. That being said…

If you swapped the dbol with more steak and rice you could come back to where you were in 3 months or less without any need for drugs. Save it for when you exhausted your natural gains.

1 Like