Diagnosed with Crohn's Disease Need Nutrition Tips

I was recently diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, and during this whole process I’ve lost about 40 lbs. I was wondering what supplements are safe for me to take, and if anyone had any nutrition tips for this particular situation.

Thank you kindly for your time.

Glutamine is very good for the gut. But you should seek professional advice.

Yes, I definitely recommend seeking professional help like the poster above mentioned for questions like this. Find a good GI doctor and start establishing an ongoing relationship with them asap. I can’t emphasize enough about finding a GOOD one though. Read reviews…choose wisely. This is serious stuff.

And I feel your pain. Before my colon was surgically removed, I had ulcerative colitis, which is very similar.

I highly recommend reading The Maker’s Diet and looking in to Garden of Life supplements. Jordin Rubin (The writer and creator of Maker’s Diet and Garden of Life) suffered life threatening Crohn’s and cured it with nature. Have many friends with Crohn’s so I know how hard this disease can be on your body.

Be proactive and educate yourself. You don’t have to live on medications. Take care and best of luck.