Desperate Idiot Needs Help

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
or you could do some armed robbery, problem is the “seed money” for a weapon…
can’t do AR without a weapon, can’t buy a weapon without money. and do not try to steal a weapon from someone, especially if you aren’t a big dude to start with…
:wink:

but seriously look for gainful employment, and good luck.[/quote]

Steal from old people. You don’t need a weapon as they can’t defend themselves.

You’re big enough to handle a grandmother right?

Volunteer for the green party - FUNNY!

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell bums around here.

I hear sucking dick pays well.

[quote]sanik wrote:
HELLO T-Nation “BANGS HIS BATTLE SHIELD” AROOOOOUUUUUUU!!

I AM A 19 YEAR OLD IDIOT ON WELFARE,IN MONTREAL QUEBEC CANADA, WITH NO MONEY FOR A GYM MEMBERSHIP OR FOOD FOR THAT MATTER!!

I want to grow STRONG and POWERFUL and GET MANLY. Right now im a scrawny underweight, undermuscled puny excuse for a man, I got a good head on my shoulders, positive guy but im fucking chicken little!

WHAT DO I DO!

I have no money
I wait in line at food bank
I smoke marijuana like a stupid jack ass
I dont have a job! (although im looking and do some volunteering with the green party of canada but im still a little bitch!)

BUT I DONT WANA BE A LOSER
I WANA WIN!!

BIG DOGS WHAT CAN THIS WOLF CUB DO TO GET SOME BITE INTO HIS BARK AND SOME BARK INTO HIS BITE! PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, THE WHOLE SHABANG?!!?

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

STEADY WOLF OUT!
[/quote]

Get a job!

Ignore everyone that says to quit the dugs.

Shut down your internet account and sell your computer, then buy MORE drugs. Do the gene pool a favour.

Buy a bullet and rent a gun.

[quote]swirly wrote:
Quit smoking pot, save 20 bucks a month. [/quote]

Are you saying you have a source from which you can get pot for $20/month. Could you PM me contact info for your source?

Go to prison, they have food and weights. You can also see what happens to losers. B.C. is looking for workers and we have the Worlds Best Pot. Hello is anyone home!

Go away.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
swirly wrote:
Quit smoking pot, save 20 bucks a month.

Are you saying you have a source from which you can get pot for $20/month. Could you PM me contact info for your source?

[/quote]

He meant both as I realized later in his post, quit smoking pot AND save another 20 per month. Swirly said 200/month on pot a bit later, so saving 220 total.

LAZY FUCK

[quote]streamline wrote:
Go to prison, they have food and weights. You can also see what happens to losers. B.C. is looking for workers and we have the Worlds Best Pot. Hello is anyone home![/quote]

dont yall have bears and shit?

this person joined in 2004, lol

[quote]sanik wrote:
HELLO T-Nation “BANGS HIS BATTLE SHIELD” AROOOOOUUUUUUU!!

I AM A 19 YEAR OLD IDIOT ON WELFARE,IN MONTREAL QUEBEC CANADA, WITH NO MONEY FOR A GYM MEMBERSHIP OR FOOD FOR THAT MATTER!!

I want to grow STRONG and POWERFUL and GET MANLY. Right now im a scrawny underweight, undermuscled puny excuse for a man, I got a good head on my shoulders, positive guy but im fucking chicken little!

WHAT DO I DO!

I have no money
I wait in line at food bank
I smoke marijuana like a stupid jack ass
I dont have a job! (although im looking and do some volunteering with the green party of canada but im still a little bitch!)

BUT I DONT WANA BE A LOSER
I WANA WIN!!

BIG DOGS WHAT CAN THIS WOLF CUB DO TO GET SOME BITE INTO HIS BARK AND SOME BARK INTO HIS BITE! PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, THE WHOLE SHABANG?!!?

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

STEADY WOLF OUT!
[/quote]

Do you like RUSH, or Triumph for the battle of the best Canadian bands?

[quote]entheogens wrote:
swirly wrote:
Quit smoking pot, save 20 bucks a month.

[/quote]

some people only smoke a dub sack a month.
these people are sad.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Go to prison, they have food and weights. You can also see what happens to losers. B.C. is looking for workers and we have the Worlds Best Pot. Hello is anyone home![/quote]

for real?

I know the second part is true I lived in washington state a couple years and I loved that weekly trip to vamcouver for loading up cruise ships.

but looking for workers? really? if I was allowed to move to BC I would so expat there for the pot alone

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/starting_to_lift

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/starting_to_lift

[/quote]

hahaha…wow! Epic delayed troll fail!

Get a job.