T Nation

Desperate Idiot Needs Help

HELLO T-Nation “BANGS HIS BATTLE SHIELD” AROOOOOUUUUUUU!!

I AM A 19 YEAR OLD IDIOT ON WELFARE,IN MONTREAL QUEBEC CANADA, WITH NO MONEY FOR A GYM MEMBERSHIP OR FOOD FOR THAT MATTER!!

I want to grow STRONG and POWERFUL and GET MANLY. Right now im a scrawny underweight, undermuscled puny excuse for a man, I got a good head on my shoulders, positive guy but im fucking chicken little!

WHAT DO I DO!

I have no money
I wait in line at food bank
I smoke marijuana like a stupid jack ass
I dont have a job! (although im looking and do some volunteering with the green party of canada but im still a little bitch!)

BUT I DONT WANA BE A LOSER
I WANA WIN!!

BIG DOGS WHAT CAN THIS WOLF CUB DO TO GET SOME BITE INTO HIS BARK AND SOME BARK INTO HIS BITE! PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, THE WHOLE SHABANG?!!?

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

STEADY WOLF OUT!

Ok, Analog_kid what do you have to say for yourself?

Hey RSGZ this is actually a completely different person.

what I meant to ask was what should I do with no money and not a lot of food and shit… and i wana get strong what can i do for exercise… yah its kinda sucks but its true.

[quote]sanik wrote:
Hey RSGZ this is actually a completely different person.

what I meant to ask was what should I do with no money and not a lot of food and shit… and i wana get strong what can i do for exercise… yah its kinda sucks but its true.[/quote]

Seriously AK. This isn’t even funny. Did you try twenty rep squats again?

[quote]sanik wrote:
HELLO T-Nation “BANGS HIS BATTLE SHIELD” AROOOOOUUUUUUU!!

STEADY WOLF OUT!
[/quote]

that may have been the funniest post i’ve ever read in my life.

Soo…no money for food but you smoke pot. You’re a winner. Case closed.

Assuming this is not a joke, I won’t waste too much time typing a response.

1. Stop wasting money on drugs.
  2. Get a job.
  3. Stop the war cries/capital letters.
  4. As a first purchase, by a 300lb olympic weight set. Perform deadlifts, floor presses, powercleans, hack squats, walking lunges, curls, military press, whatever else you can think of. Later get a power cage and introduce squats.

Not sure about the food situation. Just eat what you can get your hands on, and try this out for your exercise:

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
Assuming this is not a joke, I won’t waste too much time typing a response.

1. Stop wasting money on drugs.
  2. Get a job.
  3. Stop the war cries/capital letters.
  4. As a first purchase, by a 300lb olympic weight set. Perform deadlifts, floor presses, powercleans, hack squats, walking lunges, curls, military press, whatever else you can think of. Later get a power cage and introduce squats.[/quote]

+1

tuna and ramen noodles are cheap…

You should only eat what you can kill with your own bare hands. Perhaps you can fashion a spear out of some wood and hunt.

There’s always roadkill.

incline walking.

Assuming you are for real and in Montreal, go get a job with a paysagiste, snows coming soon. Lot’s of people with jobs need you to clean their driveways and it’s a good workout. And you get paid cash.

But I don’t think you are for real anyways, no one could smoke the pot from Quebec every day.

1. Cancel your internet and use the money for a membership at the YMCA and buy some food.

2. Get a job. If there’s one thing that pisses me off, it’s when an able bodied person collects gov’t assistance.

Was that too harsh?

[quote]MsM wrote:
Was that too harsh?[/quote]

No.

The internet also went through my head.

Either you have a computer and internet access through some sort of cafe: STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY and go buy some food.

OR as MsM said cancel your internet.

oh but first of all.

Maybe you should get your life back on track and focus on that first.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’ve worked since I was 13. You can get a job almost anywhere. Quit smoking pot, save 20 bucks a month. Eat ramen and a few veggies. Live with your parents if you got to. Put away any extra money you have. Lookie there.

I’m 17 and I just saved you lets see, depending how much pot you smoke- $200 a month? Your food situation .20 x 3= 70 (probably with tax) then like $20 for veggies and some meat every few days. So say a 100-150 for groceries. Living with your parents can save upwards of 300-400 bucks.

And any extra money you save. See its simple. And since you have the internet, go google some weightless workouts. Problem solved.

or you could do some armed robbery, problem is the “seed money” for a weapon…
can’t do AR without a weapon, can’t buy a weapon without money. and do not try to steal a weapon from someone, especially if you aren’t a big dude to start with…
:wink:

but seriously look for gainful employment, and good luck.

Thank you. I was restraining myself.