Deer Antler Spray

[quote]docholliday7777 wrote:
Like 80 bucks basically pain relief. Its probably bullshit and 80 bucks I could have spent on more weights but I had shoulder surgery, herniated discs in my neck, torn ligament in my hand, knee is fucked up fluid in it and possible miniscus tear and something is bothering me in my other hand. [/quote]

I very rarely suggest this but when you’re so fucked up I’d say look into taking some actual Hgh or peptides etc their best effects are their healing properties, obviously do lots of research and ask questions in the steroid forum, and ask a doc if can.

I’d ask Dave Tate some questions over at elitefts as he is a similar walking carcrash and is an expert on managing this sort of thing. Matt kroc as well as he has made some impressive recovery from injuries and is a top pharmacist.

I’d also try some ART therapy if you haven’t already.

My hopes are dwindling…I can hope for a placebo effect lol

If someone wants insulin growth factor, they should buy it isolated rather than within some pseudo cover up. Sounds like a “natural testosterone booster;” just go for the real shit and be done w/ it.

I’ve been taking Deer Antler Velvet extract/concentrate sub lingual for 3 months now. It’s legit. Better sleep, recovery & increased leanness without modifying diet or conditioning work. Hair & nails growing like a weed & much stronger. Helping keep sore tendons at bay without other supps.

The good shit with Tribulus (about $160 for a 30 day dose) is the shiz. Libido is in the stratosphere! The cheap stuff is diluted & shitty ($50 & less). The mid-grade ($100) stuff with Tribulus works pretty good too but not as well. I’ve tried all three grades & guess what…? Like anything in life, ya get what ya pay for.

I’m 44 & it’s notably helping. I’d give up other supps to make room for it if I had to. My wife just started & she’s feeling it too. They say you reap progressively more benefit the longer you’re on it. If you’re under 30 my guess is it won’t do shit for ya. There’s my $.02. Spend it wisely.