Deer Antler Spray

So you take some Deer Antler Extract and you gain 8-10lbs of muscle in a month.

Sounds like another Snake Oil to me. Step right up folks.

OP is probably asking because Shelby Starnes wrote recently at his FB profile that he is using this stuff.
(It’s a very short comment to a post by someone else)
Can’t tell if he’s serious or sarcastic though…

[quote]ESX wrote:
So you take some Deer Antler Extract and you gain 8-10lbs of muscle in a month.

Sounds like another Snake Oil to me. Step right up folks. [/quote]

What are you talking about, bro? I use snake oil regularly, and it’s solely responsible for putting 100 pounds on my bench, I swear.

[quote]Mike__Madden wrote:
Well yeah it must work, a 37 year old man is playing football with a torn tricep. If I had a serious injury I would probably use it[/quote]

Oh no doubt, random gullible teenager. Do you plan on buying the hologram stickers too? Clearly those are just as effective…great mass gainers.

Well yeah HGH and/or steroids must work, a 37 year old man is playing football with a torn tricep and retiring after this season so he won’t have to take any more drug tests. If I had a serious injury I would probably use HGH and then retire[/quote]

FIXED

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Well yeah HGH and/or steroids must work, a 37 year old man is playing football with a torn tricep and retiring after this season so he won’t have to take any more drug tests. If I had a serious injury I would probably use HGH and then retire[/quote]

FIXED[/quote]

I do believe they are going to start HGH testing in the 2013-2014 season. NFL players will need to get creative to get around these tests, or use the newest, bestest PED.

MLB is also improving testing.

Fun fact: The NBA tests 4 times per season. They do not test in the off season. Following the 4th test, whenever it occurs, players are guaranteed no more PED tests. All tests occur prior to playoffs. Soooo… If a player gets his 4th test in, say, January, he can use from then until August with zero chance of getting caught, and that leaves him 2 MONTHS to get clean before the season starts. The fact that 7 players have actually gotten caught is astounding. The number should be zero.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Fun fact: The NBA tests 4 times per season. They do not test in the off season. Following the 4th test, whenever it occurs, players are guaranteed no more PED tests. All tests occur prior to playoffs. Soooo… If a player gets his 4th test in, say, January, he can use from then until August with zero chance of getting caught, and that leaves him 2 MONTHS to get clean before the season starts. The fact that 7 players have actually gotten caught is astounding. The number should be zero.[/quote]

Wow, you could easily run 2 cycles and not get caught. Athletes and doctors will have to get more creative to get around this testing. Implementing more tests will do little to deter someone to use.

There will always be something new for them to use I mean can really blame them

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Fun fact: The NBA tests 4 times per season. They do not test in the off season. Following the 4th test, whenever it occurs, players are guaranteed no more PED tests. All tests occur prior to playoffs. Soooo… If a player gets his 4th test in, say, January, he can use from then until August with zero chance of getting caught, and that leaves him 2 MONTHS to get clean before the season starts. The fact that 7 players have actually gotten caught is astounding. The number should be zero.[/quote]

kevin durant needs to do a test/tren/deca cycle before the playoffs

maybe pound some winny in the off season to help his joints :slight_smile:

The fact is the MLB, NBA , and NFL do not want to catch the guys that are doping the media is what drives the push I mean they actually have congressional hearing on this shit… I think the government should be worried about allot of other things than whether some fullback or 3rd basemen is doping

I ordered the shit anyway probably a waste of money but I’m willing to try anything to help with the pain

^^lol

How much did that put you back? What exactly are you hoping to get out of it?

Like 80 bucks basically pain relief. Its probably bullshit and 80 bucks I could have spent on more weights but I had shoulder surgery, herniated discs in my neck, torn ligament in my hand, knee is fucked up fluid in it and possible miniscus tear and something is bothering me in my other hand.

[quote]docholliday7777 wrote:
Like 80 bucks basically pain relief. Its probably bullshit and 80 bucks I could have spent on more weights but I had shoulder surgery, herniated discs in my neck, torn ligament in my hand, knee is fucked up fluid in it and possible miniscus tear and something is bothering me in my other hand. [/quote]

well that totally explains why you would want to spend 80 bucks on a product that doesn’t relieve pain.

You know doctors can prescribe pain killers, right? Spend about 100 bucks on a doctor’s visit, and you can get actual pain relief. Generic hydrocodone is extremely cheap compared to what you’re spending on deer antler spray, and it will actually relieve pain.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like 80 bucks basically pain relief. Its probably bullshit and 80 bucks I could have spent on more weights but I had shoulder surgery, herniated discs in my neck, torn ligament in my hand, knee is fucked up fluid in it and possible miniscus tear and something is bothering me in my other hand. [/quote]

well that totally explains why you would want to spend 80 bucks on a product that doesn’t relieve pain.

You know doctors can prescribe pain killers, right? Spend about 100 bucks on a doctor’s visit, and you can get actual pain relief. Generic hydrocodone is extremely cheap compared to what you’re spending on deer antler spray, and it will actually relieve pain.[/quote]

I never said the crap works Ive read that it can help with healing and a bunch of other shit… probably bullshit but worth a try IMO pain killers are short term and I’m not into pain killers didn’t Need them after surgery don’t want to take them now

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

You know doctors can prescribe pain killers, right? Spend about 100 bucks on a doctor’s visit, and you can get actual pain relief. Generic hydrocodone is extremely cheap compared to what you’re spending on deer antler spray, and it will actually relieve pain.[/quote]

Have u tried it ? Do u know anyone who tried it ? If your answer is no then how do u know it doesn’t help…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Have u tried it ? Do u know anyone who tried it ? If your answer is no then how do u know it doesn’t help…[/quote]

Applicable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is that anything like using the venom to get high?

My hopes are dwindling…