Dating a Virgin

Just don’t fuck her, 'cause her dad will kill you. Kill you hard.

Women are stupid. I can’t even stand myself sometimes.

Honestly do you think of a woman as pure and virginal after she sucked you off and took up the ass. But I suppose as long as the guy gets off, she gets no pleasure and hymen is still in tacked its all good.

Agreed. It’s amazing how many women say “I won’t have sex because of my principals” but are more than willing to toke on the vein-stogy or get their taco licked. How very ‘Clintonian’… -Alex

Cheap dates in Orlando, huh? The UCF area is itself pretty dull; all the clubs are downtown. Let’s see, there are several nice chain restaurants down at Waterford Lakes Town Center that won’t cost an arm and a leg. There’s a nice mom and pop Italian restaurant, Peppino’s, just north of UCF. Near downtown the museum of art has a monthly early evening party called “First Thursday” (do I need to tell you when it is?) I understand all types/ages of people go there. There’s a theatre that puts on plays up in Sanford (as well as at UCF, but UCF stage plays are pretty bad in my experience.) You can talk on the 20 min. trip to and from Sanford. You could also go race go-carts over on I-Drive at Fun Spot (I swear, that’s what its called!) or check out some of the cheaper tourist spots like the upside down house. It’s been a long time since I’ve had to do a “cheap” date, so I can’t think of a whole lot that’s inexpensive.

Hhhmm, is the girl still pure and virginal if she sucks cock and get her ass reamed? Not to the person doing it with her. But then, if she’s doing those things in an effort to “save herself” for that someone special - the dude fucking her ass sure ain’t that someone special so what does it matter if he thinks of her as pure and virginal? He’s just filler in her life until someone better comes along. Who ever that someone special is won’t know how many times she’s taken up the ass or how many cocks she’s sucked and he’ll idolize her “saving herself” for him. Plus, it’s a card she can play at a later date to remind him that she’s better/has better morals/loves him more than he is/does (assuming he’s not a virgin). Very crafty game to play.

But that’s making a hell of a lot of assumptions about a girl that Nic doesn’t even know, let alone that we know. She could truly be an innocent. Who the fuck knows? Even better, who the fuck cares?

Okay guys, why don’t you consider a woman’s opinion. If you want to please a woman, shouldn’t you be asking another woman how to do that? Nic, be yourself. I’m a Christian woman too and it’s not a disease. We like to have fun too! We like sports, parties, dancing, movies, and lots of other fun stuff. Oh yeh, shopping too. As far as what to do to get to know her, most girls love to take walks in the park or along the beach. It’s very romantic and relaxing. Don’t be self centered… take an interest in her. Ask her questions about what she likes without over doing it. As far as sex, she may or may not wait until she’s married. I didn’t. Christians have a different set of guidelines but we don’t think we’re perfect. Only God is perfect. just my thought on the subject…

Do something casual, like go out for pizza, walk around, hang out. Before you put lots of time, effort and energy into this girl, make sure you actually like her, and not just who she seems like. Keep it low key and talk about stuff that matters, if you are interested in a real relationship. Get to know this girl more. If you are into each other you will not need outside entertainment like miniature golf. Just hang out. You are both students so don’t make this into something expensive or formal in any way. Have fun, relax, be cool.

thanks again for all the advice. i will definately try some of those places you mentioned yorik. i think i am just going to take her to a semi-nice restaurant for this date and see how it goes from there. i’ve allready talked to her and got to know her a little bit so all the basic questions have been covered. i guess i should probably try to think of some other good questions to ask her or think up of some things to talk to her about so there isnt too much uncomfortable silence or anything. i will definately make sure to show interest and listen to her. As far as the virgin thing goes, I am fairly certain she is not one of those slut-virgins like you guys were talking about that takes it in the ass or anything like that. i know a few girls like that too and they usually have a different type of personality than this girl does. i am also friends with one of her friends and i think this is her first date she has actually been on since she has been in college from the way her friend was talking about it. thats why i decided just dinner would be a good place to start becasue i am sure she is going to feel uncomfortable becasue from what i hear, her and her sister are pretty much always with each other everywhere they go (she is a twin) so she might not be used to being on a one on one situation with a guy.

Nate Dogg when I read the stick it in her ass thing I damn near fell out of my chair. Good to see that some of us have a lighter side on the issue.

What can I say? You have to stay light hearted and humorous about many things, especially in the off-topic forum. Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all week! LOL!

Your idea is great to take her to a semi -nice restaurant. Always make the next date better then the first one. Keep them guessing. Its hard to do that if you try to go all out on the first date. Just a little bit of advice. But, don’t take them to a Mc Donalds either…